Wow, I can hardly believe it everyone today at the family get together noticed I had lost weight. No one ever notices. They were also amazed at the amount of exercise I have been getting on a weekly basis.
I figured it out I swam 4 miles, did an additional 6 hours of water exercises, walked on land 3 hours total this week. And that's just what I can remember. When I look at the numbers I am amazed too. I am usually the poster child for a "couch potato"... wonder what I am now???
Adam and I went to the pool this morning. We had fun. he even swam a little without the swimming belt. He is going to be a fish like his Nana. After that we went to Crocodile Lake and threw rocks in the water, then to my husbands family for a welcome home and good bye party.
I knitted a dishcloth while we were there. It kept me away from food and snacks. I gave it to my MIL as she is leaving for Florida in 11 days and we won't see her for Christmas.
They had dinner, boneless grilled chicken, green beans, rolls, potatoes and stuffing... then brownies, ice cream and sugar free jello for dessert. I only ate chicken and green beans and had a small spoonful of the jello. Adam was being a little brat, lol, he didn't want to eat anything, he only wanted to play. I got him to eat some green beans finally and 1 bite of the chicken. Geez this kid has to learn there is more food to eat besides french fries, hot dogs, and toast. LOL
Speaking of Adam here is some more of his school projects this week... a shape necklace and some spiral art. This week was all about shapes and colors.
Hopefully tomorrow I will have some pictures of my knitting stuff. The KAL will be done and I can show that finished dishcloth too.
Church in the morning and maybe after that we will take Adam to the park or something. He is staying until Monday. He has a dentist appt on Monday afternoon. His daddy is going to take him.
I guess I'll get him ready for bed now.
Good night everyone.
- ► 2009 (272)
- Friday- Frightful or Fruitful?
- Thursday- 144 Hours and Counting
- Wednesday- One Week and Counting
- Tuesday- One mans junk, is another woman's treasur...
- Monday- And Regis says...
- Sunday- God is SO GOOD
- Saturday- Showers and Slippers
- Friday- Finally
- Thursday- Birds in the House...
- Wednesday- Worn Out or Workout or BOTH??
- Tuesday- Clearing My Throat...AHEM
- Monday- Is The Winner YOU??? And a new POLL
- Sunday- Black Holes, Hide & Seek and Lady
- Saturday- GIVE ME MY STICK!!!
- Friday- Finishing Off The Week
- Thursday- Just flying in, late the broom ran out o...
- Wednesday- Hope is Here
- Tuesday- Get Ready To KNIT
- Monday- Regis Strikes Again, and The Winner Is...
- Sunday- I've Been Tagged Twice Today
- Saturday- Shocked ... People Noticed, WOW
- Friday- Looky here.. Isn't that cute?
- Thursday- OMG Did You See That???
- Wednesday- I've Got My Eye On You
- Tuesday- Honestly Where Do These Names Come From?
- Monday- Week 1 Contest Winner Is...........
- Sunday- I choose to Worship and Not Worry.
- Saturday- So Help Me Name The Monster Machines
- Friday- Happy Birthday Jim
- Thursday- Sock It To Me?
- Wednesday- Let The CONTEST Begin
- ▼ October (31)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States