So here they are "The MONSTERS" I have decided I am going to give these machines all names and I told the therapist I was going to make plaques with their new names on them. She laughed and loves the idea. So since then I have been thinking about the names. I want MONSTER names... but I am thinking along the lines of Sesame Street MONSTERS. They are MONSTERS but they really are not SCARY right? And that is how I want to come to relate to these machines too. So here are the pictures of them all. Anyone game in helping me assign MONSTER names to them?
This is the treadmill and a shuttle?? I haven't tried that machine yet.
The machine on the far right I haven't tried either so not sure what it is, the middle one is the arm machine where your arm spin like your legs would on a bike. I noticed the lights on this machine are green so I was thinking of calling this one OSCAR. The machine on the left side is the recumbent bike, I used this last week but not this week.
Then here you have the regular bike, that's the one I rode this week and a stepping machine.
The machine next to the window is where I do my biceps and triceps, the other machine I haven't tried yet so not sure what it's called. This picture also shows the hand weights which I use as well.
And lastly this picture shows the stretchy bands I use for more arm exercises. I use these at home too, when I remember, lol. I asked if I could take a nap on the bed, lol... she said NO. Bummer.
So there you go 9 machines, hand weights and stretch bands... we can come up with some great names... no rush... just wanted to throw it out there. Once I have named them I will hand make plaques... maybe needlepoint??
I did much better on these machines this time.
Treadmill 2 minutes 30 seconds
Recumbent Bike 4 minutes
Arm machine 4 minutes
Treadmill 10 minutes
Regular Bike 7 minutes
Arm machine 8 minutes
Next time I will do even better. I am determined to show an improvement each visit just like I did in the pool. No clinic next week, but after that I will go twice a week until Surgery. Of course I will also continue swimming in the pool too, my goal is to swim 5 miles a week minimum.
I see the breathing DR Monday for my final clearance from her and will get weighed in. Hopefully I will see some more of a loss. I actually gained a little last week. It was a tough week, depression does stupid things to your mind. But that is over and I am motivated again.
I am committed or should I say I should be committed, lol... to making some more Christmas knitting this weekend. My plans with Adam fell through for today as his other grandma called and he has to go home today at 2pm for a birthday party. So we are just hanging out for now, but after he goes home I will knit and clear off my DVR.
Oh I added another contest to my side bar... a Birthday Contest. Pretty easy she just wants to know about your most memorable birthday, that's it. I believe YARN is the prize.
There are also some others still on there that haven't run out yet, if you haven't checked them out maybe you can this weekend. I love contests, don't you?
Don't forget any comments received over the weekend will be included when "Regis" picks the winner on Monday.
Have a wonderful day today and I'll catch you all on Sunday. Cause I can run now so I actually have a chance of catching you. Hahahahahahaha
- ► 2009 (272)
- Friday- Frightful or Fruitful?
- Thursday- 144 Hours and Counting
- Wednesday- One Week and Counting
- Tuesday- One mans junk, is another woman's treasur...
- Monday- And Regis says...
- Sunday- God is SO GOOD
- Saturday- Showers and Slippers
- Friday- Finally
- Thursday- Birds in the House...
- Wednesday- Worn Out or Workout or BOTH??
- Tuesday- Clearing My Throat...AHEM
- Monday- Is The Winner YOU??? And a new POLL
- Sunday- Black Holes, Hide & Seek and Lady
- Saturday- GIVE ME MY STICK!!!
- Friday- Finishing Off The Week
- Thursday- Just flying in, late the broom ran out o...
- Wednesday- Hope is Here
- Tuesday- Get Ready To KNIT
- Monday- Regis Strikes Again, and The Winner Is...
- Sunday- I've Been Tagged Twice Today
- Saturday- Shocked ... People Noticed, WOW
- Friday- Looky here.. Isn't that cute?
- Thursday- OMG Did You See That???
- Wednesday- I've Got My Eye On You
- Tuesday- Honestly Where Do These Names Come From?
- Monday- Week 1 Contest Winner Is...........
- Sunday- I choose to Worship and Not Worry.
- Saturday- So Help Me Name The Monster Machines
- Friday- Happy Birthday Jim
- Thursday- Sock It To Me?
- Wednesday- Let The CONTEST Begin
- ▼ October (31)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States