Thursday, October 9, 2008

Thursday- OMG Did You See That???

A little late start today. Sorry about that. Now that I am out and about like a normal person I just can't find enough hours in the day anymore.

Yes the answer to yesterdays RIDDLE was CONE.

Thursday is Caption/Guess Day. I will feature a picture of some stash for you to guess the amount of or a funny picture or cartoon for you to find a caption for.

This THURSDAY is CAPTION DAY

Below is the picture, whatever caption pops into your head say it... you always come up with some funny stuff. The cartoon was from a fellow blogger and if you click on the picture it will take you right to her blog. If you go make sure to tell her how much you liked her cartoon.



Post your "caption" in the comment section to receive another entry in this weeks contest. Remember there is no right or wrong answer to this and any old comment works, so even if you draw a blank... you can still get an entry as long as you comment. OK?

See you tomorrow everyone. Have a great day.

AK

15 comments:

SimplyMe said...

Never NEVER underestimate the power of a Granny Olympian Gold Medalist!

Unknown said...

"Get AWAY from my STASH!!!"

She looks like me when the kids try and play with my yarn/needles/patterns. LOL.

Jane said...

"I've got needles and I'm not afraid to use them!"

magnoliasntea said...

"Black Belted from the late-night, back-alley Tae Yarndo Dojo"

Caston...
Castoff...
Caston...
Castoff...

Bring it on.

Unknown said...

Revenge of the killer Knitting Granny!!!!

sailorcross said...

Oh, I'm never good at these things!! So, I'll just stop by to say "Hi!!"

Beth

danielle said...

I told you before...STEP AWAY FROM MY STASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lil Knitter said...

LOL...that is too funny. Sorry for being AWOL...been sickly lately.
Hugs!

Kenyetta said...

LOL! Anita O took my idea!
Great cartoon

Teresa said...

Thanks for posting my pic for you contest :D. (My mother swears I was actually drawing her.)

Wildflower said...

Get away from me now!

Katie O said...

Oh yea... no pattern is a match for me!! I will conquer all!!

Unknown said...

Will kill for yarn, or patterns or needles.

hakucho said...

"There is no way I'll stop knitting...ever! "

Anonymous said...

"How DARE you interrupt me while I'm counting stitches. FEEL the wrath of my knitting needles!!!!"

Need Something to Read??? Say GimpyKatK sent you.

Blog Archive

Create In Me