A little late start today. Sorry about that. Now that I am out and about like a normal person I just can't find enough hours in the day anymore.
Yes the answer to yesterdays RIDDLE was CONE.
Thursday is Caption/Guess Day. I will feature a picture of some stash for you to guess the amount of or a funny picture or cartoon for you to find a caption for.
This THURSDAY is CAPTION DAY
Below is the picture, whatever caption pops into your head say it... you always come up with some funny stuff. The cartoon was from a fellow blogger and if you click on the picture it will take you right to her blog. If you go make sure to tell her how much you liked her cartoon.
Post your "caption" in the comment section to receive another entry in this weeks contest. Remember there is no right or wrong answer to this and any old comment works, so even if you draw a blank... you can still get an entry as long as you comment. OK?
See you tomorrow everyone. Have a great day.
- ► 2009 (272)
- Friday- Frightful or Fruitful?
- Thursday- 144 Hours and Counting
- Wednesday- One Week and Counting
- Tuesday- One mans junk, is another woman's treasur...
- Monday- And Regis says...
- Sunday- God is SO GOOD
- Saturday- Showers and Slippers
- Friday- Finally
- Thursday- Birds in the House...
- Wednesday- Worn Out or Workout or BOTH??
- Tuesday- Clearing My Throat...AHEM
- Monday- Is The Winner YOU??? And a new POLL
- Sunday- Black Holes, Hide & Seek and Lady
- Saturday- GIVE ME MY STICK!!!
- Friday- Finishing Off The Week
- Thursday- Just flying in, late the broom ran out o...
- Wednesday- Hope is Here
- Tuesday- Get Ready To KNIT
- Monday- Regis Strikes Again, and The Winner Is...
- Sunday- I've Been Tagged Twice Today
- Saturday- Shocked ... People Noticed, WOW
- Friday- Looky here.. Isn't that cute?
- Thursday- OMG Did You See That???
- Wednesday- I've Got My Eye On You
- Tuesday- Honestly Where Do These Names Come From?
- Monday- Week 1 Contest Winner Is...........
- Sunday- I choose to Worship and Not Worry.
- Saturday- So Help Me Name The Monster Machines
- Friday- Happy Birthday Jim
- Thursday- Sock It To Me?
- Wednesday- Let The CONTEST Begin
- ▼ October (31)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States