OK here I am finally. These busy days are getting old. LOL No really I am glad I can get out and do all I need to do and not needing to rely on someone else to take me places. But golly I am never home anymore.
Let's see... yesterday's riddle answer was YARN. And I really didn't lose my yarn, I just used the scenario for the riddle. I can rhyme just about anything but I am running out of knitting ideas. LOL
THURSDAY is GUESS/CAPTION DAY
Today it will be a kind of GUESS. Below you will see a cropped picture, and what I want you to do is see if you can guess what the picture is of. Post your guess in the comment section and receive another entry in this weeks contest.
Remember you are not disqualified if you guess wrong, so what do you have to lose, right? Take a stab at it, maybe say a prayer first, you never know.
Tomorrow I will show the full picture and a link to where I found it.
Now for the BIRDS. It's like an Alfred Hitchcock movie around here.
I am sure I have mentioned several times if I have a thousand I HATE THIS WOOD STOVE.
The darn sparrows come down the chimney and then for hours I hear them flinging themselves around the inside of the stove trying to get out, and then suddenly I hear a chirp and then they are flying around my head. How they get through a metal stove closed tightly I have no clue. But they are freaking me out. LOL
This morning I had to chase two of them out of the house. I couldn't even get dressed because they kept flying around me. I was stressed, I wonder what my blood pressure was by the time I got to the Dr's?
Yes, I saw the DR today and everything looks good. I do have to have my gallbladder out, is that really good for anything anyway? Who knows? Just need the A OK from the insurance company and I am home free.
13 days and counting...
See you tomorrow.
- ► 2009 (272)
- Friday- Frightful or Fruitful?
- Thursday- 144 Hours and Counting
- Wednesday- One Week and Counting
- Tuesday- One mans junk, is another woman's treasur...
- Monday- And Regis says...
- Sunday- God is SO GOOD
- Saturday- Showers and Slippers
- Friday- Finally
- Thursday- Birds in the House...
- Wednesday- Worn Out or Workout or BOTH??
- Tuesday- Clearing My Throat...AHEM
- Monday- Is The Winner YOU??? And a new POLL
- Sunday- Black Holes, Hide & Seek and Lady
- Saturday- GIVE ME MY STICK!!!
- Friday- Finishing Off The Week
- Thursday- Just flying in, late the broom ran out o...
- Wednesday- Hope is Here
- Tuesday- Get Ready To KNIT
- Monday- Regis Strikes Again, and The Winner Is...
- Sunday- I've Been Tagged Twice Today
- Saturday- Shocked ... People Noticed, WOW
- Friday- Looky here.. Isn't that cute?
- Thursday- OMG Did You See That???
- Wednesday- I've Got My Eye On You
- Tuesday- Honestly Where Do These Names Come From?
- Monday- Week 1 Contest Winner Is...........
- Sunday- I choose to Worship and Not Worry.
- Saturday- So Help Me Name The Monster Machines
- Friday- Happy Birthday Jim
- Thursday- Sock It To Me?
- Wednesday- Let The CONTEST Begin
- ▼ October (31)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States