Getting a late start today. I have been out of the house.
THURSDAY is GUESS/CAPTION DAY
I had an idea in my head for today's contest but I just can't seem to get it to work on the blog. I might have to tweak it and try again next week. In the meantime today's assignment will be just a little different.
Below you will see a picture of a knitted item. I am going to give you a challenge. Can you???
1- Tell me what the title of this picture is?
2- What city is the witch in?
3- Can this pattern be found on the Internet?
Honestly you don't have to search any of these answers, you can even make up your own answers if you like. LOL All you really have to do is comment, as it's the comment that gets you an entry in this weeks contest. There are no right or wrong answers.
Ok that's about it from me today. Thank you for all the support and nice comments yesterday about the calendar. It's a cause that means so much to me, and not just because PINK is the color.
Oh and yes the answer to yesterdays riddle was DESIGNER. Nice job everyone.
See you tomorrow, are you ready to find that finished object?
Thursday, October 16, 2008
- ► 2009 (272)
- Friday- Frightful or Fruitful?
- Thursday- 144 Hours and Counting
- Wednesday- One Week and Counting
- Tuesday- One mans junk, is another woman's treasur...
- Monday- And Regis says...
- Sunday- God is SO GOOD
- Saturday- Showers and Slippers
- Friday- Finally
- Thursday- Birds in the House...
- Wednesday- Worn Out or Workout or BOTH??
- Tuesday- Clearing My Throat...AHEM
- Monday- Is The Winner YOU??? And a new POLL
- Sunday- Black Holes, Hide & Seek and Lady
- Saturday- GIVE ME MY STICK!!!
- Friday- Finishing Off The Week
- Thursday- Just flying in, late the broom ran out o...
- Wednesday- Hope is Here
- Tuesday- Get Ready To KNIT
- Monday- Regis Strikes Again, and The Winner Is...
- Sunday- I've Been Tagged Twice Today
- Saturday- Shocked ... People Noticed, WOW
- Friday- Looky here.. Isn't that cute?
- Thursday- OMG Did You See That???
- Wednesday- I've Got My Eye On You
- Tuesday- Honestly Where Do These Names Come From?
- Monday- Week 1 Contest Winner Is...........
- Sunday- I choose to Worship and Not Worry.
- Saturday- So Help Me Name The Monster Machines
- Friday- Happy Birthday Jim
- Thursday- Sock It To Me?
- Wednesday- Let The CONTEST Begin
- ▼ October (31)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States