Thursday, October 16, 2008

Thursday- Just flying in, late the broom ran out of gas

Getting a late start today. I have been out of the house.

THURSDAY is GUESS/CAPTION DAY

I had an idea in my head for today's contest but I just can't seem to get it to work on the blog. I might have to tweak it and try again next week. In the meantime today's assignment will be just a little different.

Below you will see a picture of a knitted item. I am going to give you a challenge. Can you???

1- Tell me what the title of this picture is?

2- What city is the witch in?

3- Can this pattern be found on the Internet?


Honestly you don't have to search any of these answers, you can even make up your own answers if you like. LOL All you really have to do is comment, as it's the comment that gets you an entry in this weeks contest. There are no right or wrong answers.

Ok that's about it from me today. Thank you for all the support and nice comments yesterday about the calendar. It's a cause that means so much to me, and not just because PINK is the color.

Oh and yes the answer to yesterdays riddle was DESIGNER. Nice job everyone.

See you tomorrow, are you ready to find that finished object?

7 comments:

Wendy said...

Have no clue on the picture....I guess you could say that brain dead is me lately...
Hope you had a great day.......

Unknown said...

Batwoman on drugs over Gotham City looking for that perfect orange and black self-stripping yarn!

Jane said...

Knitted Witch in New York City by
kntvana.com but I can't find the pattern for it there or on Ravelry-if you know where it is, let me know!

SimplyMe said...

Helga, that happy witch, spreads her joy across nyc.

Lil Knitter said...

I'm guessing NYC but I've never been there so I have no clue. lol
There's got to be a pattern for her somewhere...she's too cute. Maybe that's...she's so ugly she's cute. :P
Hugs!

hakucho said...

Love that witch! Reminds me of those kitchen witches everyone had in their kitchen's eons ago. Guess I'm showing my age ;)

Anonymous said...

Here is the link: http://www.knitvana.com/teacozy/witch

Need Something to Read??? Say GimpyKatK sent you.

Blog Archive

Create In Me