Friday, August 1, 2008

Friday- Finally Over, or Feeling Optimistic... You Choose

It's FRIDAY... are you glad the week is Finally Over or are you Feeling Optimistic about the weekend ahead? I choose Feeling Optimistic. I've been having spurts these days of un-thankfullness for some things in my life... focusing on the Freaky Overwhelming stuff BUT no more. I know God is in control, I know He loves me, I know He will make a way through every trial and hurdle, and that's all I need to KNOW. it's amazing when you decide worry has no place in your life how much better you feel inside. Ok where did that come from? It's Friday I am supposed to save personal stuff for the weekend, oops.


Yesterday's CONTEST was a guess picture... Here is another view of those knitting magazines...

There were 40 Magazines... No one guessed it correctly but the closest without going over was Shelly. Hey Jane why didn't you guess??? LOL



Today's CONTEST ASSIGNMENT...



Friday is FIND the Finished Object Day...



Below is a picture I cropped off of a blog from someone who made a comment on my blog yesterday. Your mission is to find the owner of the "eye candy" and leave me a comment of where you found it.
We had 20 comments yesterday so there are some blogs to visit... make sure to say hello to any new to you blogs, we all know how much we enjoy comments.



Now if you don't have time to blog hop today, that's OK just leave me a comment anyway about anything and you will receive another entry in this weeks contest. And remember these comments don't disappear you can always come back on any day and go blog visiting. It's a great way to meet new friends, see some great projects and so many other benefits.



Adam comes today so I expect a fun filled couple days with NOGGIN. Scary thing, I actually like the NOGGIN songs, and that moose is the cutest thing. LOL

My son went to court yesterday about the child support and GOD was so there. It went very well, he had been summoned for 2 different days and the court dismissed the second one and really was on Joe's side. They did increase the support amount but not nearly as much as they were asking for. And he also talked to my son about what to do if he were to seek custody. That can't happen yet... we need to remodel and make a room for Adam first, but the judge thought my son had a good chance of getting the custody. I was practically singing when he came home and told me the results. Ok I WAS singing. Just a great day and another reason to be Feeling Optimistic.

Have a wonderful day.

AK

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good morning, Kathy! I choose Feeling Optimistic. I'm tired, I've been tired all week; but today is a half day of work, it's a beautiful day, God is still in control, and I'm saying YAAAAAAAY I have the afternoon to get a jump on my housework so I can have more weekend to relax! Just don't let me sit on the couch, because my knitting is right there on the end table, and once I pick that up...

Have a blessed day!

leah said...

Sounds like you've gotten in a good place (Yeah!) I always like going and searching for this picture....not always at first, but then it is fun! I found it on Roaming Knitter!

Mary Ann said...

Good morning Kathy! I chose feeling optimistic! I went to my WI this morning and I'm down another 1.6 pounds! Which makes 3 in two weeks!! So I'm feeling really good right now!

I'm going to guess that the picture is Mel's, but I haven't visited her blog and just don't have time right now to do it.

Things are going ok here, not great, but good! Becca is getting moved up to swing manager!! She's only been there for a little over a month!! Go Becca!! It means a nice raise, more hours, a regular schedule, and better medical insurance!! She'll be moving back here sometime next week I think.

Have a great weekend!!

magnoliasntea said...

Hi Kathy,
The yarn & knitting needles arrived today & I'm tickled pink with them!
Love them! Thank You!!

Oh, I'm feelin' optimistic...

Share said...

I love hunting for the pictures. Sigh, don't have time today though. But I'll come back and do it another day. I've got some projects that absolutely must be finished before next Friday! :eek: Guess I'd better get to work!

Great news about Adam! And I like Noggin too! ;)

Unknown said...

You go girl! Feeling optimistic is a good thing.

I'm feeling somewhat optimistic. (read my blog).

Jess

mamarara said...

It is always good to feel Optimistic. That shawl is beautiful. I found it on Roaming Knitters blog.

Wendy said...

Roaming Knitters blog is where I found the picture.....Not feeling much of anything today...feeling a little like "what next" and will my husband ever stop the bull...

Hope you have a great day today......

RoamingKnitter said...

Thanks for the link, AK, and glad to have the visitors. In central TX we had a nice rain last night and the sun is shining today. Another great day in the Lord's world. Everyone have a wonderful weekend.

Georgi said...

This is from RoamingKnitter's blog, Knitting Up The Road.

Have a great weekend!

Lil Knitter said...

Awesome news from court...wouldn't that be great if he got custody!!?

sshh....i like Noggin too. :P

Hugs!

Kenyetta said...

I am so happy for you! Wonderful news! I remember the days of Little Bear and Franklin-have fun!
The shawl is gorgeous!

Mimi said...

I'm feeling optimistic! It's our last week of summer vacation before school starts. We get to meet my son's teacher next week -- and find out who he has... fingers crossed for a good one!

The shawl is from Roaming Knitter... tis a beauty!

Have a great weekend!

sailorcross said...

Kathy,

Feeling optimistic and a little downhearted at the same time. Is that possible? But, what wonderful news at the court for your family!! I so happy for you that I could sing, too!

Enjoy your weekend with Adam--who is NOGGIN--I've been out of the kiddie flicks for a while!

Beth

Katie O said...

Glad to hear that court went well. I know how stressful it is. i was old enough during my parents divorce to know all about it. It's really a tough thing. Especially since she is using adam against you guys... that is just selfish and horrible. But God will prevail:) Hugs

adrienne said...

lovely knitting from roaming knitter at knitting up the road!

Need Something to Read??? Say GimpyKatK sent you.

Blog Archive

Create In Me