It's FRIDAY... are you glad the week is Finally Over or are you Feeling Optimistic about the weekend ahead? I choose Feeling Optimistic. I've been having spurts these days of un-thankfullness for some things in my life... focusing on the Freaky Overwhelming stuff BUT no more. I know God is in control, I know He loves me, I know He will make a way through every trial and hurdle, and that's all I need to KNOW. it's amazing when you decide worry has no place in your life how much better you feel inside. Ok where did that come from? It's Friday I am supposed to save personal stuff for the weekend, oops.
Yesterday's CONTEST was a guess picture... Here is another view of those knitting magazines...
There were 40 Magazines... No one guessed it correctly but the closest without going over was Shelly. Hey Jane why didn't you guess??? LOL
Today's CONTEST ASSIGNMENT...
Friday is FIND the Finished Object Day...
Below is a picture I cropped off of a blog from someone who made a comment on my blog yesterday. Your mission is to find the owner of the "eye candy" and leave me a comment of where you found it.
We had 20 comments yesterday so there are some blogs to visit... make sure to say hello to any new to you blogs, we all know how much we enjoy comments.
Now if you don't have time to blog hop today, that's OK just leave me a comment anyway about anything and you will receive another entry in this weeks contest. And remember these comments don't disappear you can always come back on any day and go blog visiting. It's a great way to meet new friends, see some great projects and so many other benefits.
Adam comes today so I expect a fun filled couple days with NOGGIN. Scary thing, I actually like the NOGGIN songs, and that moose is the cutest thing. LOL
My son went to court yesterday about the child support and GOD was so there. It went very well, he had been summoned for 2 different days and the court dismissed the second one and really was on Joe's side. They did increase the support amount but not nearly as much as they were asking for. And he also talked to my son about what to do if he were to seek custody. That can't happen yet... we need to remodel and make a room for Adam first, but the judge thought my son had a good chance of getting the custody. I was practically singing when he came home and told me the results. Ok I WAS singing. Just a great day and another reason to be Feeling Optimistic.
Have a wonderful day.
Friday, August 1, 2008
- ► 2009 (272)
- Sunday- Puzzle Hands, Women from Mars and Purple ...
- Saturday- Loving God, Loving Adam and Loving Knitt...
- Friday- Finality Sinks In,,, The End Is Near
- Thursday- It's Going To be A GREAT Day
- Wednesday- Working For The Cure
- Tuesday- Throw It Away, Tsk, Tsk, Tsk
- Monday- Hmm Maybe I Read That Wrong?? LOL
- Sunday- Surprise...Swimming To the Gold
- Saturday- Sew what's UP?
- Friday- Enjoy The Show?
- Thursday- Good, to Bad to Great Yeah... that was m...
- Wednesday- What Happened To Summer?
- Tuesday- Tales of Talc, Tubs, Telephones and T.......
- Monday- Move That Mountain
- Sunday- Squares Squares and more Squares
- Virtual Tour Of My Home Town
- Saturday- Scarf it UP!!!!
- Friday- Squares, Squares, Squares have me running ...
- Thursday- Well I am sane...at least my DR said so,...
- Wednesday- Wondering Why I Don't Live In Water
- Tuesday- Thunderstorms and Thumbs
- Monday- Make the Day Count, You'll Never Get It Ba...
- Sunday- So Here's what I've Been Doing
- Saturday- Sharing Simple Summer Swap Sweetness
- Friday- Time Flies Fast but you already knew that ...
- Thursday- Hello? Hello? Hello?
- Wednesday- Idols, Pests and Riddles... Hooray???
- Tuesday- Taste the Sweetness of Sugar Cubes
- Monday Madness
- Sunday- Sock It To Me, and Scarf it Up
- Saturday- Strawberries, Singing and Swaps
- Friday- Finally Over, or Feeling Optimistic... You...
- ▼ August (32)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States