Well I am here... Don't call out the search party. I started working on blogging about 8am and here it is 11:30 and I am just finally typing something. How does the time FLY so fast?
Took this picture this morning of the "Bubba" he insisted on sleeping with the newest knitted dishcloths.
Here is a close up of them. Just plain grandma favorite type cloth, I knitted these while at the hospital yesterday for the education class. It kept me calm especially after the 1 mile trek to and from the parking lot to the meeting room. YIKES.
I'll be knitting more dishcloths today as well, I am blessed to have another ETSY request and want to fill the order ASAP.
So let's get onto CONTEST STUFF so I can get onto KNITTING, LOL
FRIDAY... is find the FINISHED OBJECT DAY
Below is a cropped photo I snagged from one of your blogs yesterday (actually I snagged it this morning, one of the reasons I took so long... we had 23 comments yesterday, lol) I apologize I didn't leave comments on them yet... I really wanted to get to blogging before lunch, geez.
So take a minute or 45 lol and go blog hopping today and see if you can find where I found this finished object. Post your guess in the comment section for your entry today in this weeks contest. As always, I am sure it doesn't need to be said, if you haven't time to blog hop no problem. Just leave a comment saying anything and you'll still be entered.
If you do get a chance to blog hop today or later this weekend make sure to leave comments wherever you land, we all know how much we love comments. It really brightens up someones day to know someone appreciates what they share with the blog land. It takes a moment of time to give at least a days worth of JOY to another.
Ok I guess that's about it for me today. I have dishcloths to create, Adam hugs to give and receive and very sore legs to rest. Hmmm can all three of those things be accomplished in the same day? We shall see, come back tomorrow to find out the answer to that and more life pondering questions, LOL.
Thinking if time were in a bottle she'd have a ton of recycling, Hahahahahaha
Friday, August 8, 2008
- ► 2009 (272)
- Sunday- Puzzle Hands, Women from Mars and Purple ...
- Saturday- Loving God, Loving Adam and Loving Knitt...
- Friday- Finality Sinks In,,, The End Is Near
- Thursday- It's Going To be A GREAT Day
- Wednesday- Working For The Cure
- Tuesday- Throw It Away, Tsk, Tsk, Tsk
- Monday- Hmm Maybe I Read That Wrong?? LOL
- Sunday- Surprise...Swimming To the Gold
- Saturday- Sew what's UP?
- Friday- Enjoy The Show?
- Thursday- Good, to Bad to Great Yeah... that was m...
- Wednesday- What Happened To Summer?
- Tuesday- Tales of Talc, Tubs, Telephones and T.......
- Monday- Move That Mountain
- Sunday- Squares Squares and more Squares
- Virtual Tour Of My Home Town
- Saturday- Scarf it UP!!!!
- Friday- Squares, Squares, Squares have me running ...
- Thursday- Well I am sane...at least my DR said so,...
- Wednesday- Wondering Why I Don't Live In Water
- Tuesday- Thunderstorms and Thumbs
- Monday- Make the Day Count, You'll Never Get It Ba...
- Sunday- So Here's what I've Been Doing
- Saturday- Sharing Simple Summer Swap Sweetness
- Friday- Time Flies Fast but you already knew that ...
- Thursday- Hello? Hello? Hello?
- Wednesday- Idols, Pests and Riddles... Hooray???
- Tuesday- Taste the Sweetness of Sugar Cubes
- Monday Madness
- Sunday- Sock It To Me, and Scarf it Up
- Saturday- Strawberries, Singing and Swaps
- Friday- Finally Over, or Feeling Optimistic... You...
- ▼ August (32)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States