OK the graph I posted yesterday was not exactly right. I have made the corrections and decided to knit up the dishcloth this morning. It's not blocked but I am very pleased with the final outcome. I will be posting the written pattern up on my pattern blog today. It's a freebie so feel free to knit one up for those special women you know and love.
I have hopefully some GREAT news. There are several issues I have been lifting up in prayer and today within the last 2 hours I think two of them will be answered before the end of the day.
I won't give details yet, but they are HUGE and I am singing PRAISES this morning. GOD is so GOOD.
OK onto CONTEST STUFF
THURSDAY is GUESS DAY
Below is a picture of a stash of SOCK yarn. Who wouldn't die to have this stash? I know I would.
Your mission is to guess how many skeins/balls of sock yarn are pictured here.
Post your guess in the comment section to receive another entry in this weeks contest. Remember your guess doesn't have to be correct you just have to leave a comment. Have fun, let's see if someone can guess the exact number this time.
By the way Bea has been making up some new bags and hopefully will have the selection in the ETSY store over the holiday weekend. So the winner should have a nice selection to choose from.
Oh and as for yesterdays RIDDLE, yes the answer was DESIGNER. I guess I stumped a few of you because although the riddle was a rhyme the answer was not part of the rhyme like it usually is. I hope you enjoyed it though, RIDDLE day is one of my favorite contest days. It's the POET in me.
Tonight my husband and I are going out to dinner with good friends who are in town this week. They used to live here but are currently living in Savannah GA. I haven't been out to eat in a restaurant since before Christmas last year, so this will be a real treat.
Oh and update on water therapy. I so love the pool. Yesterday I again swam 18 laps (1/2 mile) but I swam the first 9 laps (450 yards) non stop. I can remember when I first started I couldn't swim one lap without feeling like I couldn't breathe or move. Now I am barely out of breath after 9 laps. It's amazing. I also did 50 pull ups, yeah my flabby arms are toning right up. In church one Wednesday night the pastors daughter prayed that the "spirit of fitness" would come upon me, and guess what? I think it did. No I KNOW it did. Now there's a prayer we should all want a part of.
OK off to get ready for the day. Lot's to do. May God shine His blessing on you today and bring a quick answer to your prayers too. Amen.
Psa 47:6 Sing praises to God, sing praises: sing praises unto our King, sing praises.
- ► 2009 (272)
- Sunday- Puzzle Hands, Women from Mars and Purple ...
- Saturday- Loving God, Loving Adam and Loving Knitt...
- Friday- Finality Sinks In,,, The End Is Near
- Thursday- It's Going To be A GREAT Day
- Wednesday- Working For The Cure
- Tuesday- Throw It Away, Tsk, Tsk, Tsk
- Monday- Hmm Maybe I Read That Wrong?? LOL
- Sunday- Surprise...Swimming To the Gold
- Saturday- Sew what's UP?
- Friday- Enjoy The Show?
- Thursday- Good, to Bad to Great Yeah... that was m...
- Wednesday- What Happened To Summer?
- Tuesday- Tales of Talc, Tubs, Telephones and T.......
- Monday- Move That Mountain
- Sunday- Squares Squares and more Squares
- Virtual Tour Of My Home Town
- Saturday- Scarf it UP!!!!
- Friday- Squares, Squares, Squares have me running ...
- Thursday- Well I am sane...at least my DR said so,...
- Wednesday- Wondering Why I Don't Live In Water
- Tuesday- Thunderstorms and Thumbs
- Monday- Make the Day Count, You'll Never Get It Ba...
- Sunday- So Here's what I've Been Doing
- Saturday- Sharing Simple Summer Swap Sweetness
- Friday- Time Flies Fast but you already knew that ...
- Thursday- Hello? Hello? Hello?
- Wednesday- Idols, Pests and Riddles... Hooray???
- Tuesday- Taste the Sweetness of Sugar Cubes
- Monday Madness
- Sunday- Sock It To Me, and Scarf it Up
- Saturday- Strawberries, Singing and Swaps
- Friday- Finally Over, or Feeling Optimistic... You...
- ▼ August (32)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States