The End is drawing near. Today is the last official contest post... However Monday is when the final winner will be announced. As always any comments made over the weekend will count as entries. This 62 days really went pretty fast, don't you think?
No worries though, I still plan on blogging daily (I have committed to 365 daily blog posts this year) so please keep coming back even though the contest will be on a 30 day rest. I will be having a weekly poll to help me decide on the prizes for the next few contests coming up. So I really would love your input, it's important to me.
Oh and for yesterdays contest, the pictures sock yarn stash... which by the way was NOT mine. I can't even remember who sent me the picture, I thought it was Melanie, but she guessed and guessed wrong, so maybe not, LOL. Anyway there were 44 balls/skeins of sock yarn. So how did you do?
OK ONTO FRIDAY'S CONTEST STUFF
FRIDAY is Find the Finished Object day
Below you will see a cropped picture snagged from one of your blogs. I visited all the blogs from whoever commented on Thursday and chose this one to feature today. Your assignment is to find the blog this picture came from.
Post in the comment section where you think you saw this and receive another entry in this weeks contest. If you don't have time to blog hop no worries, any old comment, well new comment will do. LOL.
Remember the main purpose of this assignment is to visit other blogs and say Hi to them and leave a comment. It's so encouraging when others visit your blog, and show an interest and let you know they were there. You know you love it, so of course every one else does too. Hopefully you will get a chance to visit a few of them today.
We had a wonderful dinner last night. I really miss seeing my friends on a regular basis, even though we talk on the phone almost everyday. The restaurant was packed. I was shocked for a Thursday night. I think there were 17 birthday people there, we kept hearing this clapping, than sparklers passing by and singing and flashes from a camera. Looks like most of Upstate NY was born on August 28th and they all celebrate it at Delmonico's Italian Steakhouse, LOL. I took a few pictures which I will share over the weekend.
I will also expand on the PRAISE reports I mentioned yesterday. They are still in the works but I am believing that the answers are here already, just settling in. God is good.
I picked up Adam this morning so I should maybe have some Adam pictures this weekend too. The Pool is closed Monday for the Holiday so I hope to get there maybe today and tomorrow and maybe even Sunday. Can I do three days in a row? Why not.
Have a great Friday and holiday weekend just in case you are going away.
Praying for those in the path of the storms brewing.
- ► 2009 (272)
- Sunday- Puzzle Hands, Women from Mars and Purple ...
- Saturday- Loving God, Loving Adam and Loving Knitt...
- Friday- Finality Sinks In,,, The End Is Near
- Thursday- It's Going To be A GREAT Day
- Wednesday- Working For The Cure
- Tuesday- Throw It Away, Tsk, Tsk, Tsk
- Monday- Hmm Maybe I Read That Wrong?? LOL
- Sunday- Surprise...Swimming To the Gold
- Saturday- Sew what's UP?
- Friday- Enjoy The Show?
- Thursday- Good, to Bad to Great Yeah... that was m...
- Wednesday- What Happened To Summer?
- Tuesday- Tales of Talc, Tubs, Telephones and T.......
- Monday- Move That Mountain
- Sunday- Squares Squares and more Squares
- Virtual Tour Of My Home Town
- Saturday- Scarf it UP!!!!
- Friday- Squares, Squares, Squares have me running ...
- Thursday- Well I am sane...at least my DR said so,...
- Wednesday- Wondering Why I Don't Live In Water
- Tuesday- Thunderstorms and Thumbs
- Monday- Make the Day Count, You'll Never Get It Ba...
- Sunday- So Here's what I've Been Doing
- Saturday- Sharing Simple Summer Swap Sweetness
- Friday- Time Flies Fast but you already knew that ...
- Thursday- Hello? Hello? Hello?
- Wednesday- Idols, Pests and Riddles... Hooray???
- Tuesday- Taste the Sweetness of Sugar Cubes
- Monday Madness
- Sunday- Sock It To Me, and Scarf it Up
- Saturday- Strawberries, Singing and Swaps
- Friday- Finally Over, or Feeling Optimistic... You...
- ▼ August (32)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States