Friday, August 22, 2008

Friday- Enjoy The Show?


I got that cartoon in my email this morning and just had to share it with you. I love to start my day off with a smile. There was another one too but I'll share that over the weekend.

Not too many caption comments yesterday, maybe it was too hard of a picture but I have to tell you I was particularly fond of a couple at the end

Cheryl said "You've heard of Joseph's Coat of many colors.....well here is his gas station."

and Katerina said "Kathy was sad to find she was still only halfway through her stash - maybe she DID have more yarn than she could knit in a lifetime."

Aren't those great?

Now onto FRIDAY'S CONTEST STUFF

FRIDAY is find the finished object day

Below is a picture snagged and cropped from the blog of one of you that commented yesterday. Your mission is to find the blog.




Post your answer in the comment section to receive another entry in this weeks contest for those stitch markers pictured in the side bar. Of course if your not able to blog hop today ano old comment will work. I am all for making life easy for everyone.

Hopefully though you will all get a chance to visit these wonderful blogs and leave a comment that you were there. We all know it's the comments that make blogging exciting.

Next week will be the last week of the 2 month stretch for the contest. But don't worry I will still blog daily... and hopefully tell some of my funny stories, share pictures of Adam and even knit a few things too.

And don't forget the Other Contests listed on my side bar. I will continue to keep those current as well.

I am going to get ready for the Y now. I leave in a half an hour and am still in my nightgown and haven't had breakfast yet. Can't swim 1/3 of a mile on an empty stomach now can we?

May God shine His light on your path today so you don't feel like the people in the cartoon today.

AK
Psa 119:105 Thy word [is] a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

11 comments:

Jane said...

That would be Lil Knitters springtime baby blanket - very cute!
Have a great day!

Unknown said...

no blog hopping for me today. I'm taking it easy and going to go play a game...have a great weekend!!

Oh yeah, that cartoon is hilarious. Thanks for the laugh.

SimplyMe said...

Yep, nice job on that blanket Melanie!...I haven't hit your blog to say so yet, but I thought it when I saw it on Ravelry.

Ak, "GO MP GO!!!" swim girl swim

Kenyetta said...

I love the cartoon!
Nice blanket!

Katie O said...

Lil Knitter!! Great job... it's very pretty... hope you had a great swim today. I am packing and knitting and crocheting here and there... :) I leave next week for Massachusetts! Gotta get ready to go!

Awesome Mom said...

Lil Knitter! I actually found this one pretty quickly, not that you made it too hard.

Wendy said...

That is Mel's Spring Time baby blanket....I just love it and Fav'd it on Ravlery.....I am going to make one, may be awhile, and definetly will take me awhile to finish it...
Big Hugs and enjoy your day........

smariek said...

That's a funny cartoon! Thanks for sharing.

sailorcross said...

Ah Ha!! That is from Lil Knitter and a beautiful blankie it is!!

I thought we were going to hear a story today about yesterday!! Oh, well, may tomorrow???

Hope you had a wonderful swim!!

Beth

ikkinlala said...

That's from Lil Knitter's blog, I think.

Lil Knitter said...

Love that cartoon. We can always use a good laugh. Hope you had a great swim.
Hugs!

*loving all those sweet blankie comments* :)

Need Something to Read??? Say GimpyKatK sent you.

Blog Archive

Create In Me