Ahh sleeping babies somehow they make the world seem right, don't they? Adam is staying until tomorrow afternoon, so he will be going to therapy with me again tomorrow. He can't wait to go under water in the big pool again.
Speaking of being "under" water... I am coming up for air from making the squares. I made good progress yesterday... I have 35 squares completed and ready to be stitched together into an afghan.
These are an assortment of squares that need to be tweaked a little before they are ready to be sewn together
This is a picture of some of the ready to stitch squares, the background and edging will be done in navy blue
These squares are obviously too small... I need to do some rounds on them to bring them up to speed.
The good news is between all the squares I have, I have a total of 75, and that's exactly how many I pledged. I just need to get them all the same size now.
I almost missed church today. I had a really bad day yesterday with the TOM stuff, and the night wasn't any better. I knew I couldn't drive so i called the pastor and said I wouldn't be there. BUT I really wanted to GO. So I prayed and asked God to make it happen. And then the phone rang, a neighbor who used to go to my church called and wanted to come today with me. And she offered to drive. Prayer answered. I am glad I went. I feel stronger and ready to face whatever the week will bring.
Tuesday I see the surgeon again, maybe I will get a better idea on when they think the surgery will happen.
Not much else is new here... and I hear the squares calling out my name.
Tomorrow I announce the winner of the sheep needle holder and reveal the next prize. I'll give you a hint... It has something to do with letters. LOL
May the Lord bless you all today
- ► 2009 (272)
- Sunday- Puzzle Hands, Women from Mars and Purple ...
- Saturday- Loving God, Loving Adam and Loving Knitt...
- Friday- Finality Sinks In,,, The End Is Near
- Thursday- It's Going To be A GREAT Day
- Wednesday- Working For The Cure
- Tuesday- Throw It Away, Tsk, Tsk, Tsk
- Monday- Hmm Maybe I Read That Wrong?? LOL
- Sunday- Surprise...Swimming To the Gold
- Saturday- Sew what's UP?
- Friday- Enjoy The Show?
- Thursday- Good, to Bad to Great Yeah... that was m...
- Wednesday- What Happened To Summer?
- Tuesday- Tales of Talc, Tubs, Telephones and T.......
- Monday- Move That Mountain
- Sunday- Squares Squares and more Squares
- Virtual Tour Of My Home Town
- Saturday- Scarf it UP!!!!
- Friday- Squares, Squares, Squares have me running ...
- Thursday- Well I am sane...at least my DR said so,...
- Wednesday- Wondering Why I Don't Live In Water
- Tuesday- Thunderstorms and Thumbs
- Monday- Make the Day Count, You'll Never Get It Ba...
- Sunday- So Here's what I've Been Doing
- Saturday- Sharing Simple Summer Swap Sweetness
- Friday- Time Flies Fast but you already knew that ...
- Thursday- Hello? Hello? Hello?
- Wednesday- Idols, Pests and Riddles... Hooray???
- Tuesday- Taste the Sweetness of Sugar Cubes
- Monday Madness
- Sunday- Sock It To Me, and Scarf it Up
- Saturday- Strawberries, Singing and Swaps
- Friday- Finally Over, or Feeling Optimistic... You...
- ▼ August (32)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States