Well here we are in the final stretches of the two month long contest. Hard to believe we only have this week and next week left. Guess we can all spend the extra time on our hands making red scarves for the orphans, right? If you missed that blog post this weekend go check out Saturdays blog
I truly believe that one person can make a difference, one person can move a mountain, one rock at a time. I believe in all of you.
We have a WINNER from last weeks contest. It was poster #5 as chosen from the Random Number Generator
So Congratulations to SMARIEK Please send me an email via AOL or on Ravelry with your mailing address and I will get the needle holder sent directly to you.
This weeks prize is a set of handmade stitch markers made by a friend of mine. She doesn't have a blog yet or an ETSY store but she is on Ravelry and you can find her here, her name is Patti.
Here is a picture of some of the sets of stitch markers she has made... one of these will belong to the WINNER of this weeks contest.
So let's get on with Monday's Contest Assignment
Usually I just ask you all to tell us what you have been working on all week, we want to celebrate your victories and medals too for you Ravelolympic knitletes. But this week I am also asking a question... Have you ever won a contest? More then one?
To get an entry for this weeks contest simply make a comment on what you've been doing, or answer the question, or heck just say congrats to Marie... by the way if you don't know Marie you should check out her blog, she has some awesome free patterns she has designed there.
That's it everyone... leave a comment and who knows that very comment might be the random chosen number, you just never know.
Water therapy for me today, more Adam hugs and a sink full of dishes are what await me right now. Then I can think about reading my new mystery novel and finishing some more squares.
Ok now I am ready for coffee... see you on Tuesday
Mat 21:21 Jesus answered and said unto them, Verily I say unto you, If ye have faith, and doubt not, ye shall not only do this [which is done] to the fig tree, but also if ye shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; it shall be done.
- ► 2009 (272)
- Sunday- Puzzle Hands, Women from Mars and Purple ...
- Saturday- Loving God, Loving Adam and Loving Knitt...
- Friday- Finality Sinks In,,, The End Is Near
- Thursday- It's Going To be A GREAT Day
- Wednesday- Working For The Cure
- Tuesday- Throw It Away, Tsk, Tsk, Tsk
- Monday- Hmm Maybe I Read That Wrong?? LOL
- Sunday- Surprise...Swimming To the Gold
- Saturday- Sew what's UP?
- Friday- Enjoy The Show?
- Thursday- Good, to Bad to Great Yeah... that was m...
- Wednesday- What Happened To Summer?
- Tuesday- Tales of Talc, Tubs, Telephones and T.......
- Monday- Move That Mountain
- Sunday- Squares Squares and more Squares
- Virtual Tour Of My Home Town
- Saturday- Scarf it UP!!!!
- Friday- Squares, Squares, Squares have me running ...
- Thursday- Well I am sane...at least my DR said so,...
- Wednesday- Wondering Why I Don't Live In Water
- Tuesday- Thunderstorms and Thumbs
- Monday- Make the Day Count, You'll Never Get It Ba...
- Sunday- So Here's what I've Been Doing
- Saturday- Sharing Simple Summer Swap Sweetness
- Friday- Time Flies Fast but you already knew that ...
- Thursday- Hello? Hello? Hello?
- Wednesday- Idols, Pests and Riddles... Hooray???
- Tuesday- Taste the Sweetness of Sugar Cubes
- Monday Madness
- Sunday- Sock It To Me, and Scarf it Up
- Saturday- Strawberries, Singing and Swaps
- Friday- Finally Over, or Feeling Optimistic... You...
- ▼ August (32)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States