Well I had an appointment with the Psychologist this morning so that's why I am so late in blogging. It's a pre surgery requirement that I pass the Psych evaluation. This was my second visit and so far so good. I think she still wants to see me one more time before surgery and then one time afterwards. Whatever it takes right? I am after all obviously sane, right???
I have another DR appt this afternoon, so I am going to be out again in just a bit. I have never been so active as I have been since June. I am amazing myself, LOL
I made a scrubbie flower (see picture above) for the girl who ordered the dishcloths from ETSY, it's just a little "Thank You" for shopping with us gift. I have finished the 4 dishcloths and am ready to mail the order out.
OK ONTO CONTEST STUFF
THURSDAY IS GUESS DAY...
Below is a picture of some cotton balls my mom got for me last month. I squished as many as I could into the square shaped basket (its about 4" deep and 6" on the sides) all you have to do today is guess how many balls I have in this picture.
Post your guess in the comments section to receive your entry today in the contest for the sheep needle holder. No worries, you don't have to guess correctly, you just need to guess, or really you just need to comment.
Also just a reminder tomorrow's contest assignment is to find a finished project from one of your blogs, so if you have any projects finished to blog about today would be a good day, LOL I'll be searching your blogs tomorrow morning for something wonderful.
Well today I will be working on charity squares... I committed to 75 squares, yeah what was I thinking? I was thinking I had a month or two, but NO I only have 2 weeks.
Umm perhaps I am insane after all.
Have a great day, remember to laugh, apparently they say it improves your breathing and therefore gives you more energy and well all you Olympian knitters out there can sure use that, right?
2Ti 1:7 For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.
Thursday, August 14, 2008
- ► 2009 (272)
- Sunday- Puzzle Hands, Women from Mars and Purple ...
- Saturday- Loving God, Loving Adam and Loving Knitt...
- Friday- Finality Sinks In,,, The End Is Near
- Thursday- It's Going To be A GREAT Day
- Wednesday- Working For The Cure
- Tuesday- Throw It Away, Tsk, Tsk, Tsk
- Monday- Hmm Maybe I Read That Wrong?? LOL
- Sunday- Surprise...Swimming To the Gold
- Saturday- Sew what's UP?
- Friday- Enjoy The Show?
- Thursday- Good, to Bad to Great Yeah... that was m...
- Wednesday- What Happened To Summer?
- Tuesday- Tales of Talc, Tubs, Telephones and T.......
- Monday- Move That Mountain
- Sunday- Squares Squares and more Squares
- Virtual Tour Of My Home Town
- Saturday- Scarf it UP!!!!
- Friday- Squares, Squares, Squares have me running ...
- Thursday- Well I am sane...at least my DR said so,...
- Wednesday- Wondering Why I Don't Live In Water
- Tuesday- Thunderstorms and Thumbs
- Monday- Make the Day Count, You'll Never Get It Ba...
- Sunday- So Here's what I've Been Doing
- Saturday- Sharing Simple Summer Swap Sweetness
- Friday- Time Flies Fast but you already knew that ...
- Thursday- Hello? Hello? Hello?
- Wednesday- Idols, Pests and Riddles... Hooray???
- Tuesday- Taste the Sweetness of Sugar Cubes
- Monday Madness
- Sunday- Sock It To Me, and Scarf it Up
- Saturday- Strawberries, Singing and Swaps
- Friday- Finally Over, or Feeling Optimistic... You...
- ▼ August (32)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States