Morning I am running a little late again as I was working on another dishcloth design. I have one going in a BC awareness calendar in January, but I really wanted to sell some in the ETSY store with all the proceeds supporting the cause. So I decided to design a second cloth. I have a couple more ideas as well, maybe eventually I will have an assortment. Anyway... here is the rough draft of my first graph. I need to run it by Shelly for approval since we are working together on this. I haven't tried knitting it yet but maybe later today or tomorrow, I'll keep you posted.
It's already after 10am and I still have to go to the bank before therapy so let's get onto the CONTEST STUFF
WEDNESDAY IS RIDDLE DAY
This is something I LOVE to do
And I bet some of you do too
It only takes an idea you see
It can be what you want it to be
Pencil and paper can be your tool
And what you discover is so cool
You may think you can't but you can
If you try you'll become a faithful fan
All it takes is a thought on your part
And then you're off and ready to start
Don't be afraid to try something new
We can all learn, yes even me and you
What we will have are new things to knit
And we will have a new title, can you guess it?
Ok there you go... can you solve the riddle? Post your answer in the comment section to receive another entry in this weeks contest for one of Bea's awesome small project bags. Your guess doesn't have to be right, heck you don't even have to guess if you don't want to. Just leave a comment and you are IN.
I have church tonight so not sure how much knitting I will get to today. Hopefully something while I rest up after water therapy today.
Oh and before I forget I just wanted to mention the Special Olympics... now that the Summer Olympics are over, the Special Olympics are getting ready for Winter in 2009. If you are interested in supporting them click here to see what they are looking for. Thanks Jane for reminding me about this. I will add a link on my side bar in case you don't have time to check it out today.
Have a wonderful day everyone.
See you tomorrow.
- ► 2009 (272)
- Sunday- Puzzle Hands, Women from Mars and Purple ...
- Saturday- Loving God, Loving Adam and Loving Knitt...
- Friday- Finality Sinks In,,, The End Is Near
- Thursday- It's Going To be A GREAT Day
- Wednesday- Working For The Cure
- Tuesday- Throw It Away, Tsk, Tsk, Tsk
- Monday- Hmm Maybe I Read That Wrong?? LOL
- Sunday- Surprise...Swimming To the Gold
- Saturday- Sew what's UP?
- Friday- Enjoy The Show?
- Thursday- Good, to Bad to Great Yeah... that was m...
- Wednesday- What Happened To Summer?
- Tuesday- Tales of Talc, Tubs, Telephones and T.......
- Monday- Move That Mountain
- Sunday- Squares Squares and more Squares
- Virtual Tour Of My Home Town
- Saturday- Scarf it UP!!!!
- Friday- Squares, Squares, Squares have me running ...
- Thursday- Well I am sane...at least my DR said so,...
- Wednesday- Wondering Why I Don't Live In Water
- Tuesday- Thunderstorms and Thumbs
- Monday- Make the Day Count, You'll Never Get It Ba...
- Sunday- So Here's what I've Been Doing
- Saturday- Sharing Simple Summer Swap Sweetness
- Friday- Time Flies Fast but you already knew that ...
- Thursday- Hello? Hello? Hello?
- Wednesday- Idols, Pests and Riddles... Hooray???
- Tuesday- Taste the Sweetness of Sugar Cubes
- Monday Madness
- Sunday- Sock It To Me, and Scarf it Up
- Saturday- Strawberries, Singing and Swaps
- Friday- Finally Over, or Feeling Optimistic... You...
- ▼ August (32)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States