Seems like these days everyone talks in riddles, lol. So why not me? Oh wait it is usually me talking in the riddles anyway isn't it? I can't help it when I was born I think I cried in RHYME. And ever since I can remember I have written at least one poem a day. Now if they were any good...
Anyway... On to CONTEST Assignment for today
WEDNESDAY is RIDDLE Day
I woke up this morning and thought to myself
What can I work on, what's on my craft shelf?
Then to my dismay I saw too much there
I need to get started, but oh my where??
The half finished ideas and patterns too
I have too much to do, how about you?
Mostly I've overextended myself once again
I love to make things for new and old friends
So these projects must move up to the top
Because the deadline is here for the next ????
Can you guess what this riddle is about? If you can, post your answer in the Comments section. A comment will get you an entry for today towards this weeks contest prize. Remember you don't have to be correct you just have to comment, OK? So don't skip it just because you aren't sure of the answer.
We have had more comments per day this week then ever before. This makes me very happy. And I wanted to send out a HUGE thank you to all who have linked this contest on their blogs. It means so much to me that you took the extra steps to do that and I KNOW it's because of you that I am getting more people playing. I wish you ALL could win a prize every week. And if I ever win a LOTTO or something you can be sure I'll be remembering you all.
I have a big day ahead, but I'll tell you all about my week over the weekend.
- ► 2009 (272)
- Thursday- Can You Guess What Today Is?
- Wednesday- Whistle While you Work
- Tuesday- Take Time To Smell The Flowers
- MONDAY- We made it to the Halfway Point
- Sunday- Slide Shows Abound
- Saturday- Sharing my Swap and More
- Friday- Find the Finished Object day
- Thursday- Talk To Me and Sock It To Me
- Wednesday- Washing away Worries
- Tuesday- Are you ready to Tackle
- Make The Most of Monday Mornings
- Sunday Miracles Still Happen
- Saturday So Sad
- Friday- Finishing off the week
- Thursday- Is your brain turned on?
- Wednesday- Work through it Why dont you?
- Tuesday- Thankful for even the little things
- Monday- We are on week 3 of the CONTEST already
- Sunday- Seeing things in a different Light
- Saturday- Where in the world is Aunt Kathy?
- Friday- Friends Finished Objects are Waiting
- Thursday- Treat Yourself to some KNITTING Art
- Wednesday- Wish, Fish, Swish, Dish, Kapish???
- Tuesday- Thinking in Stitches
- Monday, Making Memories
- God Spoke Sunday... and I Listened
- Is it Saturday? I am all mixed up
- Forever Free Friday- God Bless America
- Thursday- Thinking in Rhymes and Riddles again, oh...
- Wordless Wednesday, hardly, come on you know me
- Tuesday- The fun begins today
- ▼ July (31)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States