Good morning. And it is good. Trouble may have come our way over the weekend but we survived. We are still standing. God is good. It all depends on where our roots are planted. And where our eyes are focused. I thought this cartoon described it perfectly. Mikes web site address runs up the side of the cartoon, go check it out, he is awesome. You can get these cartoons emailed to you as he writes them too, I do and I love it.
First off lets reveal the winner of last weeks contest. The 28th comment was chosen my the random number generator and the 28th comment was posted on Wednesday by MARI, CONGRATULATIONS Mari you will be choosing two patterns from the Harvest Moon pattern store. Of course she won't see this until Tuesday or Wednesday as she is away at a wedding without Internet service. What a great surprise to come home to.
I have updated the blog with this weeks contest prize information. I am calling it the Knitting Sock Kit, a circular sock size needle and enough sock yarn to make an adult pair of socks.
Now onto Monday's Contest Assignment...
Monday we ask ourselves a question... Today's question is...
WHAT IS THE MOST CHALLENGING PROJECT YOU HAVE ATTEMPTED SO FAR? DID YOU FINISH IT? HAVE YOU TAKEN A BREAK? DID YOU GIVE UP? TELL US ABOUT IT IN THE COMMENT SECTION TODAY AND RECEIVE AN ENTRY IN THIS WEEKS CONTEST.
Remember rules here are flexible if you can't think of anything or just don't want to tell, that's OK too, just leave a comment anyway about anything you like. Any comment counts, OK?
I've been keeping track of the comment totals...
Week 1 we had 77 comments
Week 2 we had 86 comments
Week 3 we had 90 comments
Think we can get 100 or more for week 4?
Also please remember to check the side bar for those other contest out there. Some are just as easy as mine, all you need to do is leave a comment. I update them daily as I find other contests. I like to share the wealth.
Today I go to water therapy and as you all know I LOVE water therapy but today I am going to love it even more, because this is the first time since I started a month ago that I will not have to deal with TOM in the water. It's a miracle I tell you, a miracle. There will be no holding back today, I can swim without fear.
Thank you Jesus.
Have a great day everyone, I KNOW I am going to.
- ► 2009 (272)
- Thursday- Can You Guess What Today Is?
- Wednesday- Whistle While you Work
- Tuesday- Take Time To Smell The Flowers
- MONDAY- We made it to the Halfway Point
- Sunday- Slide Shows Abound
- Saturday- Sharing my Swap and More
- Friday- Find the Finished Object day
- Thursday- Talk To Me and Sock It To Me
- Wednesday- Washing away Worries
- Tuesday- Are you ready to Tackle
- Make The Most of Monday Mornings
- Sunday Miracles Still Happen
- Saturday So Sad
- Friday- Finishing off the week
- Thursday- Is your brain turned on?
- Wednesday- Work through it Why dont you?
- Tuesday- Thankful for even the little things
- Monday- We are on week 3 of the CONTEST already
- Sunday- Seeing things in a different Light
- Saturday- Where in the world is Aunt Kathy?
- Friday- Friends Finished Objects are Waiting
- Thursday- Treat Yourself to some KNITTING Art
- Wednesday- Wish, Fish, Swish, Dish, Kapish???
- Tuesday- Thinking in Stitches
- Monday, Making Memories
- God Spoke Sunday... and I Listened
- Is it Saturday? I am all mixed up
- Forever Free Friday- God Bless America
- Thursday- Thinking in Rhymes and Riddles again, oh...
- Wordless Wednesday, hardly, come on you know me
- Tuesday- The fun begins today
- ▼ July (31)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States