Welcome to week 2 of 9 Contest weeks. If you are a regular then you know what's in store and if you are a first time visitor, Welcome and join right in, I try to make the contest fun, and easy and hopefully rewarding enough that you come back and bring your friends too.
We had an awesome turn out last week a total of 77 comments were made. Using the random generator program comment # 36 is the winner of week one's contest. Congratulations going out to Melanie I will be mailing out your prize this week. Please email me or PM through Ravelry with your mailing address ok? Thank you for playing and remember you can win back to back weeks so keep on playing.
This week I have teamed up with Bea and the prize will be your choice of one of her small project bags from her Etsy shop. I have to admit I want one of each, I love them all. She sells them pretty quickly and adds new ones regularly so make sure you visit there all week so if you win you are ready to make your choice. Believe me it's going to be hard to choose. I copied this picture from her blog to give you a hint of what's there, this particular bag may not be available anymore.
Now onto todays CONTEST assignment...
MONDAY is MEMORY day Yesterday I filled you all in on what I had been up to all week, so today you get to do the same. Tell us about a project you are working on, or some things you finished this week? Did you try something new this week, what was it? I want to hear all about it. So simply go to the comment section and confess. LOL. Of course nothing around here is mandatory so if all you want to do is say hello, tell a joke or whatever, it still counts. All you have to do is comment to get an entry.
Remember to link my contest on your blog and send your friends, it gets you another entry and believe me with these prizes you are going to want as many entries as you can get. Right?
Have a wonderful day.
See you on Tuesday.
- ► 2009 (272)
- Thursday- Can You Guess What Today Is?
- Wednesday- Whistle While you Work
- Tuesday- Take Time To Smell The Flowers
- MONDAY- We made it to the Halfway Point
- Sunday- Slide Shows Abound
- Saturday- Sharing my Swap and More
- Friday- Find the Finished Object day
- Thursday- Talk To Me and Sock It To Me
- Wednesday- Washing away Worries
- Tuesday- Are you ready to Tackle
- Make The Most of Monday Mornings
- Sunday Miracles Still Happen
- Saturday So Sad
- Friday- Finishing off the week
- Thursday- Is your brain turned on?
- Wednesday- Work through it Why dont you?
- Tuesday- Thankful for even the little things
- Monday- We are on week 3 of the CONTEST already
- Sunday- Seeing things in a different Light
- Saturday- Where in the world is Aunt Kathy?
- Friday- Friends Finished Objects are Waiting
- Thursday- Treat Yourself to some KNITTING Art
- Wednesday- Wish, Fish, Swish, Dish, Kapish???
- Tuesday- Thinking in Stitches
- Monday, Making Memories
- God Spoke Sunday... and I Listened
- Is it Saturday? I am all mixed up
- Forever Free Friday- God Bless America
- Thursday- Thinking in Rhymes and Riddles again, oh...
- Wordless Wednesday, hardly, come on you know me
- Tuesday- The fun begins today
- ▼ July (31)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States