I am glad to report I survived the night. I was not sure yesterday, lol.
Yes the answer to my riddle was "KNOT" but I do agree those knots can cause at least a gray hair or two. LOL
To answer the question, yes I make up the riddles. Talking in rhyme is easy for me, finding a knitting/crocheting subject for the rhyme, that's the hard part. LOL.
THURSDAYS CONTEST ASSIGNMENT
Thursday is Take a guess day
Below is a picture I took of some buttons I have in my button stash. These are not by any means all of them, but merely the newest acquired.
Your assignment... try to guess on the number of buttons in this picture.
Remember to post your guess in the comments section for your entry in this weeks contest. You don;t have to be correct but if for some strange reason you guess the exact number I will give you an extra entry. I say this cause I am sure no one will guess it right. LOL but I could be wrong.
Well my little helper just arrived. She is going to help me get some de-cluttering and cleaning done in the house. $25.00 a day is all it will cost me, but so so so worth it.
See you all tomorrow.
- ► 2009 (272)
- Thursday- Can You Guess What Today Is?
- Wednesday- Whistle While you Work
- Tuesday- Take Time To Smell The Flowers
- MONDAY- We made it to the Halfway Point
- Sunday- Slide Shows Abound
- Saturday- Sharing my Swap and More
- Friday- Find the Finished Object day
- Thursday- Talk To Me and Sock It To Me
- Wednesday- Washing away Worries
- Tuesday- Are you ready to Tackle
- Make The Most of Monday Mornings
- Sunday Miracles Still Happen
- Saturday So Sad
- Friday- Finishing off the week
- Thursday- Is your brain turned on?
- Wednesday- Work through it Why dont you?
- Tuesday- Thankful for even the little things
- Monday- We are on week 3 of the CONTEST already
- Sunday- Seeing things in a different Light
- Saturday- Where in the world is Aunt Kathy?
- Friday- Friends Finished Objects are Waiting
- Thursday- Treat Yourself to some KNITTING Art
- Wednesday- Wish, Fish, Swish, Dish, Kapish???
- Tuesday- Thinking in Stitches
- Monday, Making Memories
- God Spoke Sunday... and I Listened
- Is it Saturday? I am all mixed up
- Forever Free Friday- God Bless America
- Thursday- Thinking in Rhymes and Riddles again, oh...
- Wordless Wednesday, hardly, come on you know me
- Tuesday- The fun begins today
- ▼ July (31)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States