Sunday, July 20, 2008
As you can see by the pictures above... Adam ended up coming yesterday after all. Doesn't look sick to me. I guess he caught wind I was on the phone and wouldn't give them rest until he could come to Nana's. He stayed the night, but didn't want to go to church so I brought him home this morning. I finally remembered to bring the camera down to the Hudson River. Adam just loves it there. The tide was low and there were people fishing, including Papa, so they wouldn't let him throw rocks in the water. Next time we will go at high tide. At high tide all those boulders you see Adam standing by are buried under river water.
Next year after I have my health back and most of this weight off, Adam and I will hopefully take walks on the bike trail that runs parallel to this River. There really are some nice things about New York after all. I guess I don't hate all of it, lol.
I thought I had some finished objects to post but really I only found one thing in the camera and it wasn't anything special. I forgot to take pictures of the swap packages I mailed out last week, blame it on the flu.
But this week I hope to actually get some knitting done so next week maybe there will be something to blog about.
Tomorrow starts a new contest week, and the announcement of this weeks winner.
Until then I am going to go read a little more in my book and try to decide on the next project for my lonely needles.
I am glad I serve a God of miracles.
- ► 2009 (272)
- Thursday- Can You Guess What Today Is?
- Wednesday- Whistle While you Work
- Tuesday- Take Time To Smell The Flowers
- MONDAY- We made it to the Halfway Point
- Sunday- Slide Shows Abound
- Saturday- Sharing my Swap and More
- Friday- Find the Finished Object day
- Thursday- Talk To Me and Sock It To Me
- Wednesday- Washing away Worries
- Tuesday- Are you ready to Tackle
- Make The Most of Monday Mornings
- Sunday Miracles Still Happen
- Saturday So Sad
- Friday- Finishing off the week
- Thursday- Is your brain turned on?
- Wednesday- Work through it Why dont you?
- Tuesday- Thankful for even the little things
- Monday- We are on week 3 of the CONTEST already
- Sunday- Seeing things in a different Light
- Saturday- Where in the world is Aunt Kathy?
- Friday- Friends Finished Objects are Waiting
- Thursday- Treat Yourself to some KNITTING Art
- Wednesday- Wish, Fish, Swish, Dish, Kapish???
- Tuesday- Thinking in Stitches
- Monday, Making Memories
- God Spoke Sunday... and I Listened
- Is it Saturday? I am all mixed up
- Forever Free Friday- God Bless America
- Thursday- Thinking in Rhymes and Riddles again, oh...
- Wordless Wednesday, hardly, come on you know me
- Tuesday- The fun begins today
- ▼ July (31)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States