Hi everyone. Just been fighting again with health stuff. I guess the devil must really think I am a threat or something. Geez.
This will be a short blog post. Honestly my brain and body aren't up to it today.
Oh I did join a group of designers that are making a Breast Cancer Awareness calendar for 2009 and I volunteered to design a cloth for the calendar. I just sent them my idea, so let's see if they like it. After January 1st, I can post it on the pattern blog. I am excited to see all the new designs that are being created, some of our favorite designers are on board, Rachel and Alli and Melanie to name a few.
WEDNESDAY is RIDDLE DAY
Sometimes they come out of the blue
And when you have it you know what to do
You might cry or with scissors give it a snip
They are so irritating and not liked even a bit
Pull and twist and pray for a miracle or a break
These can sometime be more then you can take
Hidden within you never know what you've got
Until it appears, that bothersome yarn....?????
Post your answer to this riddle in the comment section for another entry in this weeks contest. Remember your answer doesn't have to be correct, you just need to comment. Okay? So jump in and give it a try.
I am going to therapy to see if I can work through these body aches in the water. I called the DR but he's in surgery today. The nurse thinks it's the flu and I don't need a transfusion. I want to lean towards her diagnosis. I can survive the flu.
It was asked what book I was reading... it's called Dead Sleep. I am on chapter 15 I think and so far I am hooked!
Not a Christian novel but a actual mystery, lol. Hopefully it holds to it's reputation so far. I have no clue who the murder is.
Have a wonderful day.
- ► 2009 (272)
- Thursday- Can You Guess What Today Is?
- Wednesday- Whistle While you Work
- Tuesday- Take Time To Smell The Flowers
- MONDAY- We made it to the Halfway Point
- Sunday- Slide Shows Abound
- Saturday- Sharing my Swap and More
- Friday- Find the Finished Object day
- Thursday- Talk To Me and Sock It To Me
- Wednesday- Washing away Worries
- Tuesday- Are you ready to Tackle
- Make The Most of Monday Mornings
- Sunday Miracles Still Happen
- Saturday So Sad
- Friday- Finishing off the week
- Thursday- Is your brain turned on?
- Wednesday- Work through it Why dont you?
- Tuesday- Thankful for even the little things
- Monday- We are on week 3 of the CONTEST already
- Sunday- Seeing things in a different Light
- Saturday- Where in the world is Aunt Kathy?
- Friday- Friends Finished Objects are Waiting
- Thursday- Treat Yourself to some KNITTING Art
- Wednesday- Wish, Fish, Swish, Dish, Kapish???
- Tuesday- Thinking in Stitches
- Monday, Making Memories
- God Spoke Sunday... and I Listened
- Is it Saturday? I am all mixed up
- Forever Free Friday- God Bless America
- Thursday- Thinking in Rhymes and Riddles again, oh...
- Wordless Wednesday, hardly, come on you know me
- Tuesday- The fun begins today
- ▼ July (31)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States