Week 5 is here, we have hit the halfway point in the contest. It's great to still see everyone coming by each day. Week 1 we had 77 comments, week 2 we had 86 comments, week 3 we had 90 comments and last week we had 106!!!!
Well I never did get to the blocking. I ended up babysitting my nephew Sunday after church which meant my niece and her friend were over too and well it was noisy and chaotic and I just didn't get to it. So here are the pictures, unblocked... I made two of the heart dishcloths (one of my free patterns) and there are 4 of the hot pads (the picture is a little dark, but they are navy blue...lol)
OK onto CONTEST STUFF... First let's send out a SHOUT of HOORAY and CONGRATULATIONS to the winner of last weeks prize (sock yarn and harmony circular needles) comment #68 was chosen by my trusty random generator and the winner is TEA. This was from her comments on Thursday with the caption photo... I believe the winning comment was "What'd ya say?" Well TEA what I am saying is YOU WIN, lol... Adam is giving you a cheer too.
Now onward to today's CONTEST ASSIGNMENT and this weeks PRIZE
MONDAY... BRAGGING rights are yours today. Tell us what you have been up to this past week, did you find any new patterns to try, did you finish a WIP that's been hanging around too long? Whatever, maybe you just organized your stash. Whatever you did tell us.
Post it in the comments section and receive an entry today for this weeks prize (pictured below and also on the side bar fore the week). All you need to do is leave a comment for an entry, so get to it... you might just be the lucky winner this week.
(note I put some yarn in the yarn sleeve to demonstrate but the yarn is not part of the prize, just the sleeve, lol)
Well I guess that's about it for me. I have a few things to finish up around here before I head off to the Y for water therapy.
Have a wonderful day, find a reason to smile and then share it with another.
Your comments always make me smile.
- ► 2009 (272)
- Thursday- Can You Guess What Today Is?
- Wednesday- Whistle While you Work
- Tuesday- Take Time To Smell The Flowers
- MONDAY- We made it to the Halfway Point
- Sunday- Slide Shows Abound
- Saturday- Sharing my Swap and More
- Friday- Find the Finished Object day
- Thursday- Talk To Me and Sock It To Me
- Wednesday- Washing away Worries
- Tuesday- Are you ready to Tackle
- Make The Most of Monday Mornings
- Sunday Miracles Still Happen
- Saturday So Sad
- Friday- Finishing off the week
- Thursday- Is your brain turned on?
- Wednesday- Work through it Why dont you?
- Tuesday- Thankful for even the little things
- Monday- We are on week 3 of the CONTEST already
- Sunday- Seeing things in a different Light
- Saturday- Where in the world is Aunt Kathy?
- Friday- Friends Finished Objects are Waiting
- Thursday- Treat Yourself to some KNITTING Art
- Wednesday- Wish, Fish, Swish, Dish, Kapish???
- Tuesday- Thinking in Stitches
- Monday, Making Memories
- God Spoke Sunday... and I Listened
- Is it Saturday? I am all mixed up
- Forever Free Friday- God Bless America
- Thursday- Thinking in Rhymes and Riddles again, oh...
- Wordless Wednesday, hardly, come on you know me
- Tuesday- The fun begins today
- ▼ July (31)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States