Monday, July 14, 2008
Adam doing his part to keep the light shining bright.
Isa 60:1 Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the LORD is risen upon thee.
Yesterday I made a Mosaic of the things that are part of my life... have you made one yet? If not you might want to go back to Sunday's post and the instructions are there. It's actually pretty easy, if I can do it anyone can do it.
Wow can you believe we have already had two weeks of contest already, and how exciting we still have seven more to go. I tell you these contest days really are fun for me, I will be lost when September comes and there isn't one... so which one of you are going to have a month long contest in September, lol?
OK first off let's reveal the winner of the small project bag offered as the prize last week from Bea's Etsy Store... The winner was.... ME ME ME... OK not really, but I wish it was. Actually I am a winner because I had several new people commenting and because of that I have several new blogs to check out every day. That really does make me a winner. But I digress.
Maybe I'll just start off with this weeks CONTEST prize and Monday's CONTEST assignment first.
NO SCROLLING down to see if you won, you must read everything in order, LOL
Monday's CONTEST Assignment...
Monday is Making Memories Day...
Basically that means what did you accomplish this past week? Did you try a new stitch? Did you attempt a new pattern? Did you try a new yarn? Did you finally finish that second sock? Whatever... Monday is your day to Talk, Brag, and Reflect.
Post in the comment section today and you will receive an entry towards week three's prize.
Wanna know what that is? I bet you do.
Week Three's CONTEST PRIZE will be 2 single Patterns of your choice from Harvest Moon
Sue has some really great patterns pictured there, I expect this will be a hard prize to choose from as well.
Ok NOW the winner of the small project bag from week two's entries. We had 86 comments plus the extras from those who also linked to my blog. And the winning comment belonged to comment number 25, which belonged to MARIA who commented on Tuesday's post. CONGRATULATIONS MARIA. I am so happy for you, my friend. The link to Bea's ETSY store is still in the sidebar, email me or PM me on Ravelry and I will make arrangements for Bea to send you the bag of your choice.
For those of you who didn't win, you can always do what I plan on doing and buying a bag straight out, LOL. Oh and Good News... there will be another bag offered sometime before this contest ends on August 31st. So make sure you come back every week.
I guess that's it for today. I am off to the Dr's.
Have a wonderful day and don't forget to comment.
- ► 2009 (272)
- Thursday- Can You Guess What Today Is?
- Wednesday- Whistle While you Work
- Tuesday- Take Time To Smell The Flowers
- MONDAY- We made it to the Halfway Point
- Sunday- Slide Shows Abound
- Saturday- Sharing my Swap and More
- Friday- Find the Finished Object day
- Thursday- Talk To Me and Sock It To Me
- Wednesday- Washing away Worries
- Tuesday- Are you ready to Tackle
- Make The Most of Monday Mornings
- Sunday Miracles Still Happen
- Saturday So Sad
- Friday- Finishing off the week
- Thursday- Is your brain turned on?
- Wednesday- Work through it Why dont you?
- Tuesday- Thankful for even the little things
- Monday- We are on week 3 of the CONTEST already
- Sunday- Seeing things in a different Light
- Saturday- Where in the world is Aunt Kathy?
- Friday- Friends Finished Objects are Waiting
- Thursday- Treat Yourself to some KNITTING Art
- Wednesday- Wish, Fish, Swish, Dish, Kapish???
- Tuesday- Thinking in Stitches
- Monday, Making Memories
- God Spoke Sunday... and I Listened
- Is it Saturday? I am all mixed up
- Forever Free Friday- God Bless America
- Thursday- Thinking in Rhymes and Riddles again, oh...
- Wordless Wednesday, hardly, come on you know me
- Tuesday- The fun begins today
- ▼ July (31)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States