Well today was supposed to be my Adam day but apparently they have planned an outing with Adam so he can't come until tomorrow. OK... I will try not to think they are just doing this to keep him from us. No need to go there, right? I will however keep him thru Sunday and maybe until Monday as well. I have therapy on Monday and maybe I'll bring him with me or leave him with his Daddy for a couple hours.
I WILL have some pictures of knitting things this weekend. I've been working on a new ETSY order and I received a swap package from Anita O yesterday too. So stay tuned tomorrow and Sunday for pictures.
Love the caption ideas yesterday, especially Tea's looks like she was on a roll, LOL. How many captions did you think of, lol... 3, 4, 100... I loved it, they all made me smile.
FRIDAY'S CONTEST ASSIGNMENT
FRIDAY IS FIND THE FINISHED OBJECT DAY
Below you will see a part of a picture I took from someone who commented on my blog yesterday (Thursday) Your assignment is to find the blog it came from...make sure you leave the blogger a comment too, you know how much we all love comments. In fact maybe you can leave a comment on every blog you visit today searching for this finished object. Imagine all the smiles you will generate.
Don't forget to comment on my blog, lol... tell me where you found this finished object and you will receive another entry in this weeks contest. If you just can't get to the blog hopping today, that's OK too, just leave any old comment for an entry. Maybe later over the next couple days you will get a chance to visit some of these great blogs. Never any pressure here, it's all FUN FUN FUN. LOL
As usual there are NO contest assignments over the weekend, but still please come and comment because all comments made thru Sunday night will be counted as entries, OK?
Now my weekend mission??? I need to figure out what I want next weeks prize to be. Any requests? Patterns, stitch markers, yarn, something I have made... you tell me. I am up for any and all suggestions.
Well it's NOT raining today and it's NOT humid but it is in the mid eighties temperature wise. I think I might just go float in my pool this afternoon, that is if I make some progress on that ETSY order, lol.
- ► 2009 (272)
- Thursday- Can You Guess What Today Is?
- Wednesday- Whistle While you Work
- Tuesday- Take Time To Smell The Flowers
- MONDAY- We made it to the Halfway Point
- Sunday- Slide Shows Abound
- Saturday- Sharing my Swap and More
- Friday- Find the Finished Object day
- Thursday- Talk To Me and Sock It To Me
- Wednesday- Washing away Worries
- Tuesday- Are you ready to Tackle
- Make The Most of Monday Mornings
- Sunday Miracles Still Happen
- Saturday So Sad
- Friday- Finishing off the week
- Thursday- Is your brain turned on?
- Wednesday- Work through it Why dont you?
- Tuesday- Thankful for even the little things
- Monday- We are on week 3 of the CONTEST already
- Sunday- Seeing things in a different Light
- Saturday- Where in the world is Aunt Kathy?
- Friday- Friends Finished Objects are Waiting
- Thursday- Treat Yourself to some KNITTING Art
- Wednesday- Wish, Fish, Swish, Dish, Kapish???
- Tuesday- Thinking in Stitches
- Monday, Making Memories
- God Spoke Sunday... and I Listened
- Is it Saturday? I am all mixed up
- Forever Free Friday- God Bless America
- Thursday- Thinking in Rhymes and Riddles again, oh...
- Wordless Wednesday, hardly, come on you know me
- Tuesday- The fun begins today
- ▼ July (31)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States