Friday, July 4, 2008
Happy Fourth of July... It's funny how I don't see myself any more patriotic or thankful for the freedom we have in America today than on any other day. Every morning when I wake and night when I go to bed I thank God for all who have gone before me, who are serving now and who will in times after I have gone. Those who fight for peace and for freedom, and by fighting I don't just mean in a war. Anyone who stands up for what is right, in what ever circumstance. This is what makes us Americans and this is what makes us FREE.
Yes the answer to my riddle yesterday was STASH.
FRIDAY IS FIND THE MYSTERY PICTURE DAY
Today's assignment is simple. Just take a peek at the blogs from my friends who commented yesterday... I will show you a partial picture of a project I saw on one of them. Just leave a comment on who's blog it came from. If you don't have time to look, holiday commitments etc. No Worries... just say hello it still counts as an entry, OK?
Today is the last assignment day... Saturday and Sunday I will just be blogging about whatever. But should you still want to come and read and feel like leaving a comment I will count those as contest entries as well.
You never know I may have some new pictures of Adam, and some of the projects I have been working on this week. A cartoon or a joke, you just never know.
Monday morning I will do a random number search and find the winner for this weeks contest. So at least come back Monday to see if you've won.
I have some new prizes lined up and I know (hope) you will all love them.
OK I am off to do something... what? Not sure, but I do KNOW the options are endless as I live in the land of the free, right?
God Bless Everyone, no matter where you live.
- ► 2009 (272)
- Thursday- Can You Guess What Today Is?
- Wednesday- Whistle While you Work
- Tuesday- Take Time To Smell The Flowers
- MONDAY- We made it to the Halfway Point
- Sunday- Slide Shows Abound
- Saturday- Sharing my Swap and More
- Friday- Find the Finished Object day
- Thursday- Talk To Me and Sock It To Me
- Wednesday- Washing away Worries
- Tuesday- Are you ready to Tackle
- Make The Most of Monday Mornings
- Sunday Miracles Still Happen
- Saturday So Sad
- Friday- Finishing off the week
- Thursday- Is your brain turned on?
- Wednesday- Work through it Why dont you?
- Tuesday- Thankful for even the little things
- Monday- We are on week 3 of the CONTEST already
- Sunday- Seeing things in a different Light
- Saturday- Where in the world is Aunt Kathy?
- Friday- Friends Finished Objects are Waiting
- Thursday- Treat Yourself to some KNITTING Art
- Wednesday- Wish, Fish, Swish, Dish, Kapish???
- Tuesday- Thinking in Stitches
- Monday, Making Memories
- God Spoke Sunday... and I Listened
- Is it Saturday? I am all mixed up
- Forever Free Friday- God Bless America
- Thursday- Thinking in Rhymes and Riddles again, oh...
- Wordless Wednesday, hardly, come on you know me
- Tuesday- The fun begins today
- ▼ July (31)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States