I realize my blog post on Saturday seemed a little overwhelming. I am not complaining. I know all these things are working together for the good. I am in the middle of a promise from God and that is a good thing.
I am sure most of you have seen this picture before, but what is extraordinary about it is all the hidden pictures in the picture itself. There is NOTHING that happens in our life that goes unnoticed by the Lord and NOTHING that He can't and won't deliver us through. Whatever our struggles, He will give us the strength to endure, and for those who endure, they will be SAVED.
Mat 24:13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.
Today I made it to church and the message today was spoken and delivered JUST for me. I sat there and knew I was going to be OK, I was going to be delivered and healed. I was going to endure. I am SAVED. I tell you if you are not hearing the WORD of God on a regular basis, you are really missing out.
I also finally made the moasic thingy today. I have been wanting to ever since I have seen it passing around on the different blogs. Below is my final result. And seeing this through this new light too, I can see I am blessed. I have good things in my life now and more to follow. So much to be thankful for. Life is good. If you haven't made one yet and want to I posted the instructions below.
1. kathleen's tools, 2. Garden Vegetables, 3. Hoops Shapes, 4. Sunny Side Up, 5. Master Shifu<3, 6. Ice Water Blues, 7. Cruise@Sunset, 8. fresh fruit, 9. Healthy Eating, 10. Lonely Tree, 11. Trichotillomania, 12. Gimpy Card
1. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
2. Using only the first page of results, pick one image for each question.
3. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into Big Huge Lab’s Mosaic Maker to create a mosaic of the picture answers.
1. What is your first name?
2. What is your favorite food?
3. What high school did you go to?
4. What is your favorite color?
5. Who is your celebrity crush?
6. Favorite drink?
7. Dream vacation?
8. Favorite dessert?
9. What you want to be when you grow up?
10. What do you love most in life?
11. One word to describe you.
12. Your flickr name.
I still don't have a camera to share any projects yet, but will by next weekend. So hang in there they will be coming soon.
Today is a true rest day for me, I am watching one of my favorite movies, reading in my new mystery book, playing a little POGO and just believing, receiving and applying (remember that Shelly? The BRA message?) all I learned today.
When life gets dark, just turn on the LIGHT.
- ► 2009 (272)
- Thursday- Can You Guess What Today Is?
- Wednesday- Whistle While you Work
- Tuesday- Take Time To Smell The Flowers
- MONDAY- We made it to the Halfway Point
- Sunday- Slide Shows Abound
- Saturday- Sharing my Swap and More
- Friday- Find the Finished Object day
- Thursday- Talk To Me and Sock It To Me
- Wednesday- Washing away Worries
- Tuesday- Are you ready to Tackle
- Make The Most of Monday Mornings
- Sunday Miracles Still Happen
- Saturday So Sad
- Friday- Finishing off the week
- Thursday- Is your brain turned on?
- Wednesday- Work through it Why dont you?
- Tuesday- Thankful for even the little things
- Monday- We are on week 3 of the CONTEST already
- Sunday- Seeing things in a different Light
- Saturday- Where in the world is Aunt Kathy?
- Friday- Friends Finished Objects are Waiting
- Thursday- Treat Yourself to some KNITTING Art
- Wednesday- Wish, Fish, Swish, Dish, Kapish???
- Tuesday- Thinking in Stitches
- Monday, Making Memories
- God Spoke Sunday... and I Listened
- Is it Saturday? I am all mixed up
- Forever Free Friday- God Bless America
- Thursday- Thinking in Rhymes and Riddles again, oh...
- Wordless Wednesday, hardly, come on you know me
- Tuesday- The fun begins today
- ▼ July (31)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States