Well if you guessed on her bed in the living room ... You'd be spot on. This has been a week and I should be glad it's over but this week coming doesn't look any less stressful.
I was poked and prodded three times last week, and had two exercise therapy sessions in the pool at the Y (that I must confess I loved except for one thing... TOM).
Next week I get the mammogram, and ECHO, two more therapy sessions and a visit to the dietitian. And that's only through Wednesday. Can we say stretched??? I feel like silly putty.
Adam was here Thursday, Friday and Saturday (today) I sent him home around 5PM. Hence the late blogging for me.
My pool got a hole in in after my husband drained it to clean out all the green stuff from me not being in there for almost 2 weeks because of the bladder infection. I think we successfully patched it up, only time will tell.
I have no pictures to share as my son Jim has the camera. Why? Well Friday he was one of those crazy people in line for the new I PHONE. He got it. Came home and couldn't activate it from home. Had to go back.
New IPHONE- $199.00
Gas to drive back and forth to Apple store- $9,000,000,000
Activation bug... PRICELESS
Me, I also need a new phone. Will it be an I PHONE, No way Jose. I will look for those free offers through My Points and hopefully something PINK in color. The reason I need a new phone?? Both my children have used mine one time or another when theirs was lost or damaged and they destroyed mine. Well no way will they want to borrow a PINK phone. That is also why my laptop is PINK. OK It makes me happy because I love PINK but still.
I have 3 swap packages to get out in the mail and one to start working on. I still haven't decided on everything to go in the "puffy's" and this has stressed me out. I have been knitting and felting and pattern searching like there is no tomorrow, cause there isn't, yikes.
I started a dishcloth in a great pattern and color and ran out of the yarn with 11 rows to go. Couldn't find the same color so had to tear it out and try another color. But in the meantime I lost the printed out pattern, yeah only happens to me. It's the Murphy in my maiden name.
I am also reading a new mystery book, I am in chapter 2 and so far I LOVE it. I still need to do my projects for the book I read last month, I have the patterns selected I just haven't started any of them yet.
I got to talk to CAT this week, what a pleasure. She was so awesome and sent me something to help me with a swap package (It arrived today Cat, thank you so much).
PLEASE remember to check out the other contests I have found... there are links and deadlines for the entry dates there. Some great prizes to be had, all you need to do is play.
I am up in the air on if I will be able to leave the house tomorrow for church. If not I will try to blog before the day is through. I hate these late evening posts. I like to do it first thing in the morning.
See everyone tomorrow, remember weekend comments count towards this weeks prize.
Ecc 3:1 To every [thing there is] a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:
- ► 2009 (272)
- Thursday- Can You Guess What Today Is?
- Wednesday- Whistle While you Work
- Tuesday- Take Time To Smell The Flowers
- MONDAY- We made it to the Halfway Point
- Sunday- Slide Shows Abound
- Saturday- Sharing my Swap and More
- Friday- Find the Finished Object day
- Thursday- Talk To Me and Sock It To Me
- Wednesday- Washing away Worries
- Tuesday- Are you ready to Tackle
- Make The Most of Monday Mornings
- Sunday Miracles Still Happen
- Saturday So Sad
- Friday- Finishing off the week
- Thursday- Is your brain turned on?
- Wednesday- Work through it Why dont you?
- Tuesday- Thankful for even the little things
- Monday- We are on week 3 of the CONTEST already
- Sunday- Seeing things in a different Light
- Saturday- Where in the world is Aunt Kathy?
- Friday- Friends Finished Objects are Waiting
- Thursday- Treat Yourself to some KNITTING Art
- Wednesday- Wish, Fish, Swish, Dish, Kapish???
- Tuesday- Thinking in Stitches
- Monday, Making Memories
- God Spoke Sunday... and I Listened
- Is it Saturday? I am all mixed up
- Forever Free Friday- God Bless America
- Thursday- Thinking in Rhymes and Riddles again, oh...
- Wordless Wednesday, hardly, come on you know me
- Tuesday- The fun begins today
- ▼ July (31)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States