I bet everyone is thinking TGIF. It has been a long week for me. But not working Friday is really no different then say a Tuesday.
Got rid of a lot of junk from my house yesterday, I'd say 15 garbage bags full. We worked from 8am to 6pm. Today I rest. LOL
Weren't those great buttons yesterday? All different sizes and colors. Some really small, and I probably won't find too many uses for them, but I like looking at them just the same.
Anyway there were ... drum roll... 186 buttons in that pile. No one guessed right but some of you got pretty close.
FRIDAY IS FIND MY FRIENDS FINISHED OBJECT DAY
Below is a picture taken from the blog of one of the friends who commented on yesterday's blog. Your assignment? Find the finished object and make a comment on who it was. This will get you another entry in this weeks contest
Of course if you don't have a chance to go searching (But I hope you do, you all have such great blogs, my hope is everyone is reading them too and not just me) No problem. Any comment will get you an entry as usual. So search if you can and if not then just say HI.
As in previous weeks there are no contest assignments over the weekend, just gab and more gab from me about my week, and what I've been up to. But if you come by and make a comment I will add those comments in the drawing for this weeks prize. So I hope to see you all Saturday and Sunday.
Have a wonderful Friday and exercise those arms while you knit/crochet. LOL
- ► 2009 (272)
- Thursday- Can You Guess What Today Is?
- Wednesday- Whistle While you Work
- Tuesday- Take Time To Smell The Flowers
- MONDAY- We made it to the Halfway Point
- Sunday- Slide Shows Abound
- Saturday- Sharing my Swap and More
- Friday- Find the Finished Object day
- Thursday- Talk To Me and Sock It To Me
- Wednesday- Washing away Worries
- Tuesday- Are you ready to Tackle
- Make The Most of Monday Mornings
- Sunday Miracles Still Happen
- Saturday So Sad
- Friday- Finishing off the week
- Thursday- Is your brain turned on?
- Wednesday- Work through it Why dont you?
- Tuesday- Thankful for even the little things
- Monday- We are on week 3 of the CONTEST already
- Sunday- Seeing things in a different Light
- Saturday- Where in the world is Aunt Kathy?
- Friday- Friends Finished Objects are Waiting
- Thursday- Treat Yourself to some KNITTING Art
- Wednesday- Wish, Fish, Swish, Dish, Kapish???
- Tuesday- Thinking in Stitches
- Monday, Making Memories
- God Spoke Sunday... and I Listened
- Is it Saturday? I am all mixed up
- Forever Free Friday- God Bless America
- Thursday- Thinking in Rhymes and Riddles again, oh...
- Wordless Wednesday, hardly, come on you know me
- Tuesday- The fun begins today
- ▼ July (31)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States