Well this was a hard weekend with Adam. He was just not feeling well. His belly was HOT as he said. Not exactly sure what that means. He is currently at the Emergency room as I type this blog. I pray this time they can find what the problem is and not just give him an emema and send him home. It's really ridiculous how he hurts all the time. The poor baby cried almost straight from noon on Friday until I brought him home at 6pm tonight. He even woke up from sleeping. I love him so much I just hate to see him suffering.
He did bring home some artwork from nursery school. I took a picture of them before he brought them home to his mommy. Arent they cute?
I worked on a new dishcloth today, haven't thought of a name for it yet, but have a few thoughts rolling around in my empty head.
I also received my COCOA SWAP package today. I opened it with my friend Shelly on the phone, it was AWESOME. I will be blogging all about it including pictures tomorrow. I already contacted my partner and left her a thank you message on her blog, but I can't wait to come back tomorrow and show you how she managed to bless my "socks" off and make what was a stressful day turn into one of, if not the best day this year so far.
So that said, I am publishing today's blog and will see you all again tomorrow afternoon.
Pro 17:8 A gift [is as] a precious stone in the eyes of him that hath it: whithersoever it turneth, it prospereth.
- ► 2009 (272)
- Well Praise God, He ROCKS!
- Just call me Mrs. Potato Head
- Snow continues, unbelievable
- Don't Forget To Floss Now
- The Race That Never Ends...
- Smiley Saturday
- FRIDAY... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO...
- Thursday, Reality TV and all of that
- Wednesday, Water and Wet pants
- Sanity, Security and Sheep
- Monday, I must of Missed it
- DAYTONA is finally here.
- Socks, Slides, Cake and Dominoes
- Freaky Friday and all that kind of stuff
- My Two Favorite Valentines
- Wednesday Wrecking Weather
- Today is Tuesday, What was I thinking???
- Tuesday- Socks, Security and Seven things
- MY COCOA SWAP PACKAGE IS HERE
- Saturday, No School Today
- Friday, Breathtakingly Beautiful
- I'm Buried in the Toy Box SEND HELP!!!!
- Wednesday, Wake UP and Worship
- It's Super Tuesday in New York
- Monday Maddness
- Super Bowl Sunday, Blah Blah Blah
- It's still February 2nd IN New York
- February 1, Freezing in New York
- ▼ February (28)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States