Thursday, February 14, 2008

My Two Favorite Valentines

Happy Valentines Day everyone...

I finished my sock and have started sock number 2. I asked my husband to pick me up some smaller DPN's today so I can start my next pair with a much smaller needle. These socks are nice but I think too thick to wear with a regular shoe.

I was over on Maria's blog today and she had this show of her and her husband dancing a Valentine's Day dance, I loved it so much I went and made up one of my own.

I titled it "My Two Favorite Valentines" you have to hit the Play button for it to start. if you have sound there is music playing but you can enjoy the full effect even without the music.

It made me smile and I hope it does the same for all of you too.
Looking forward to hearing what you all think about it. Hahahahaha

I will post pictures of the pair of socks sometime tomorrow, as soon as I finishe number two.

Until then wishing you all a Happy Valentines Day and may the God of Heaven and Earth fill your hearts today and always with His everlasting Joy and Hope.

AK

2Th 2:16
Now our Lord Jesus Christ himself, and God, even our Father, which hath loved us, and hath given [us] everlasting consolation and good hope through grace,

5 comments:

Lil Knitter said...

That was awesome. Who knew they were such good dancers? lol

Man,you are just smoking with the socks! How do you knit them so fast?!

Happy Valentine's Day!
Hugs!
Mel

Maria said...

ha ha ha ha !!!! Adam and Bee Bee are such great dancers!!
I am using a size 2 needle instead of a 1 for these next socks, I decided.

Anonymous said...

That was so awesome!!!!
Happy Valentines to you!
Hey you were runner up, I need your snail mail addy.

Hugs!!!

Mary Ann said...

I had no idea that Adam and BeBe could dance so well. They should be on a dancing show! lol

I can't wait to see your socks. You are zooming right along with them.

hakucho said...

Very cute video!
Hurry up and finish your socks so we can see them ;) I agree you need the smaller needles. Handknit socks fit much better in shoes when they're thinner.

happy knitting :)

Need Something to Read??? Say GimpyKatK sent you.

Blog Archive

Create In Me