Well the weather in NY stinks today. Lot's of snow and freezing rain. My son smashed up his car on the way to work this morning. He wasn't hurt and he didn't hit any other cars so all is good. Now for those of you who remember I used to work for the insurance company that we are insured with. I of course called to talk to the agent, who up until today I always considered a close friend. Today I am not so sure. I'll leave it to say some of his words were not well received today, and the sad part is I don;t think he really realized what he was saying to me. It's sad because I worked for him for 23 years, and worked hard too, so hard it got me sick and eventually disabled. SIGH, I was sad today. I guess maybe I just need to pray for him more.
Adam is making great progress on the potty training today. he went several times on his own today and three times let me sit him on the potty chair to poop. We only used 2 diapers today, the rest of the time we were in big boy pants. He is back home with his mommy tonight, but we had a great day.
Church was canceled tonight so that gave me more time to work on the "real" sock. Here is a picture of my progress. I have turned the heel already and am working the foot, and then shaping the toe and it's done. I am really liking the looks of it. I think I'll get 2 full pairs out of this yarn too, that's great.
Not much else is new, I haven't been online much all I want to do is knit that sock, LOL. I am finding I actually prefer the DPN's to the circular needle(except for the dropping it part) and I never thought that would happen.
It's 2 minutes to Thursday (does that sound like a country song???) LOL I better publish this before it's too late. LOL
I am just happy that the Lord saw fit to keep my son safe on a three lane highway in morning rush hour traffic. he daily loads me with blessings and never fails to give me a reason to rejoice.
Luk 1:47 And my spirit hath rejoiced in God my Saviour.
- ► 2009 (272)
- Well Praise God, He ROCKS!
- Just call me Mrs. Potato Head
- Snow continues, unbelievable
- Don't Forget To Floss Now
- The Race That Never Ends...
- Smiley Saturday
- FRIDAY... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO...
- Thursday, Reality TV and all of that
- Wednesday, Water and Wet pants
- Sanity, Security and Sheep
- Monday, I must of Missed it
- DAYTONA is finally here.
- Socks, Slides, Cake and Dominoes
- Freaky Friday and all that kind of stuff
- My Two Favorite Valentines
- Wednesday Wrecking Weather
- Today is Tuesday, What was I thinking???
- Tuesday- Socks, Security and Seven things
- MY COCOA SWAP PACKAGE IS HERE
- Saturday, No School Today
- Friday, Breathtakingly Beautiful
- I'm Buried in the Toy Box SEND HELP!!!!
- Wednesday, Wake UP and Worship
- It's Super Tuesday in New York
- Monday Maddness
- Super Bowl Sunday, Blah Blah Blah
- It's still February 2nd IN New York
- February 1, Freezing in New York
- ▼ February (28)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States