I FINISHED MY SOCKS. I even wore them tonight. They are a little big but comfy. I posted them on Ravelry but here they are in case you aren't a Ravelry member yet.
Adam was playing with my yarn again today, he was all tangled up in it, like they did on one of the cartoon shows he watches on NOGGIN, Oswald is the show, anyway I got a couple hundred pictures of him playing with the yarn... here are a couple.
Then we took Adam to McDonald's, or Old McDonald's as he calls it, we were there almost 2 hours and probably would have stayed longer but he had a dirty diaper and well I am sure he was going to be offensive to the other kids in the slide area.
After that we stopped at the grocery store to get stuff to make a birthday dinner for my husband. He turned 48 today. More on this later.
When I got home from the store there were three boxes waiting for me. I so love getting boxes to open. My husband was very excited since it's his birthday and he thought I bought him a bunch of Dale JR stuff for a present. Imagine his shock when all three boxes were for me. Oops... My Bad. ooohh I hate that expression, why did I say that??? Anyway, onto the boxes, one was a set of videos for exercising from a friend I had forgotten she was sending them to me. The second was some books I got with some patterns in them. And the third box was my SOCK yarn already. it only took like 2 days, WOW!!! Here's a picture of my newest stuff.
So around 6pm we headed off to my sisters for dinner. We ended up making a Pork Roast, broccoli, Mashed Potatoes and Biscuits. It was delicious. My sister cooked it and we ate over at her house. She lives right next door to me but the sidewalk was very icy and I was really nervous walking over there. I held onto my husbands shirt for dear life and he was taking too big of steps and it was almost scaring me even more. I was practically, ok really, in tears as I walked in her front door. Coming home was just as bad. I am just thankful I made it without falling. that would have been BAD. We played Mexican Dominoes after dinner and now I am home again and blogging before I crash in bed. I am tired and cold to the bone. Burrrrr.
I wore my new socks to dinner and being this cold I may even wear them to bed tonight.
Can't wait to start a new pair... maybe even design my own someday too.
Have a great night everyone, I'll check back tomorrow. After DAYTONA of course.
Psa 68:19 Blessed [be] the Lord, [who] daily loadeth us [with benefits, even] the God of our salvation. Selah.
- ► 2009 (272)
- Well Praise God, He ROCKS!
- Just call me Mrs. Potato Head
- Snow continues, unbelievable
- Don't Forget To Floss Now
- The Race That Never Ends...
- Smiley Saturday
- FRIDAY... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO...
- Thursday, Reality TV and all of that
- Wednesday, Water and Wet pants
- Sanity, Security and Sheep
- Monday, I must of Missed it
- DAYTONA is finally here.
- Socks, Slides, Cake and Dominoes
- Freaky Friday and all that kind of stuff
- My Two Favorite Valentines
- Wednesday Wrecking Weather
- Today is Tuesday, What was I thinking???
- Tuesday- Socks, Security and Seven things
- MY COCOA SWAP PACKAGE IS HERE
- Saturday, No School Today
- Friday, Breathtakingly Beautiful
- I'm Buried in the Toy Box SEND HELP!!!!
- Wednesday, Wake UP and Worship
- It's Super Tuesday in New York
- Monday Maddness
- Super Bowl Sunday, Blah Blah Blah
- It's still February 2nd IN New York
- February 1, Freezing in New York
- ▼ February (28)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States