Well woke up this morning to my son hobbling around asking for pain meds. He could barely walk on his foot. Looks like he was injured a little in the accident afterall. We got him to the emergency room to find out he has a sprained foot and possibly tendonitis. They also said he has high blood pressure and needs to see his regular DR about that. He is only 25. This is not good news.
The other bad part about that story is Jim was going to go grocery shopping for me today, that didn't happen. We ended up eating Pizza for dinner. That made Adam happy.
Yes Adam is here again. He didn't come after school, my sister picked him up around 6pm for me. He just fell asleep at 10:45pm that's usually why I don't like getting him after 2pm because they let him sleep way too long and then I can't get him to bed.
I am on the foot section of the second sock now, but I had to put it away to turn off the light and try to get Adam to sleep. I will definately finish it tomorrow for sure. I don't think I will have enough of the sock yarn left to make another pair so I am thinking of making a pair of fingerless gloves to match them. I was thinking of this pattern GLOVES
Tomorrow should be fun, we are taking Adam back to the McDonald playland to play on the slide before we take him home.
It's my Husband birthday as well Saturday and I think we will be going out to dinner, we have gift certificates so it will almost cost us nothing.
His brother called him today to tell him happy birthday and invite him to go ice fishing on Sunday morning his treat. This made my husband very happy as his brothers and sisters usually don't rmemeber him on his birthday.
Oh I watched the movie CARS today. I hadn't seen it yet, loved it. It was so cute. I wish I could get Adam to watch it.
I guess that's it for today. Pretty boring I know. I don't even have pictures to upload today. Sorry about that everyone.
I was telling Shelly today I need to hone up my writing skills there are some talented bloggers out there and I am way out of my league. Yikes.
Ah, let's see what tomorrow brings, right. Everyday is a new day and a new beginning.
Lam 3:22-24 [It is of] the LORD'S mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. [They are] new every morning: great [is] thy faithfulness. The LORD [is] my portion, saith my soul; therefore will I hope in him.
- ► 2009 (272)
- Well Praise God, He ROCKS!
- Just call me Mrs. Potato Head
- Snow continues, unbelievable
- Don't Forget To Floss Now
- The Race That Never Ends...
- Smiley Saturday
- FRIDAY... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO...
- Thursday, Reality TV and all of that
- Wednesday, Water and Wet pants
- Sanity, Security and Sheep
- Monday, I must of Missed it
- DAYTONA is finally here.
- Socks, Slides, Cake and Dominoes
- Freaky Friday and all that kind of stuff
- My Two Favorite Valentines
- Wednesday Wrecking Weather
- Today is Tuesday, What was I thinking???
- Tuesday- Socks, Security and Seven things
- MY COCOA SWAP PACKAGE IS HERE
- Saturday, No School Today
- Friday, Breathtakingly Beautiful
- I'm Buried in the Toy Box SEND HELP!!!!
- Wednesday, Wake UP and Worship
- It's Super Tuesday in New York
- Monday Maddness
- Super Bowl Sunday, Blah Blah Blah
- It's still February 2nd IN New York
- February 1, Freezing in New York
- ▼ February (28)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States