Well all day I have had a terrible headache, right in my left side of my forehead. Shelly reminded me that I told her about a home remedy and why wasn't I trying it out. So my son Jim went and cut a potato in half for me and I held the potato to my forehead, to suck out the headache. Guess what??? It worked. No kidding. Of course when my husband walked in from work and saw a potato to my head he thought I had lost my mind, LOL.
I was telling the ladies at church about it tonight and we all got a good laugh out of it and they suggested I knit up a potato holder to hold the potatoes to my temples and sell it. Yeah that really gives a whole new meaning to the word Potato Head, huh? They were saying I could decorate it with googly eyes and stuff, now that really gives me a headache.
I worked on a few more charity squares today. I bought some pale pink, purple and white to make a rug for a friend but she never got me the measurements so I started using those skeins for the squares. I can always get more. I am calling this group "Shades of Pink"
Close Knit Hugs usually uses 35 squares for an afghan, I might just make another 20 and sew them together for her as well.
Speaking of charity squares, if anyone wants to donate squares for VJG you can certainly send them here to me. I am hoping to send out a package by June 1st. I will sew all the squares together into as many blankets as I can by that date.
I noticed in my email today that I have about 20 requests for patterns to design waiting for me there. I really need to get back to that before people give up on me.
It's still snowing here, it snowed all day and tonight it's going down to like 2 degrees. burrrrrrrrr.
My finger is still sore and red from the knife cut, but I did get the splinter out tonight, so that's a good thing.
I am off to bed shortly, I might try to watch American Idol from tonight if I can stay awake that long.
See you all tomorrow
Rev 21:4- and he shall wipe away every tear from their eyes; and death shall be no more; neither shall there be mourning, nor crying, nor pain, any more: the first things are passed away.
- ► 2009 (272)
- Well Praise God, He ROCKS!
- Just call me Mrs. Potato Head
- Snow continues, unbelievable
- Don't Forget To Floss Now
- The Race That Never Ends...
- Smiley Saturday
- FRIDAY... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO...
- Thursday, Reality TV and all of that
- Wednesday, Water and Wet pants
- Sanity, Security and Sheep
- Monday, I must of Missed it
- DAYTONA is finally here.
- Socks, Slides, Cake and Dominoes
- Freaky Friday and all that kind of stuff
- My Two Favorite Valentines
- Wednesday Wrecking Weather
- Today is Tuesday, What was I thinking???
- Tuesday- Socks, Security and Seven things
- MY COCOA SWAP PACKAGE IS HERE
- Saturday, No School Today
- Friday, Breathtakingly Beautiful
- I'm Buried in the Toy Box SEND HELP!!!!
- Wednesday, Wake UP and Worship
- It's Super Tuesday in New York
- Monday Maddness
- Super Bowl Sunday, Blah Blah Blah
- It's still February 2nd IN New York
- February 1, Freezing in New York
- ▼ February (28)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States