Monday, February 18, 2008

Monday, I must of Missed it

Ok I must be coming down with something, I don't know how but this day is over and I can't remember doing a thing today.

I haven't knitted, watched TV, I didn't even cook dinner. I managed to fold laundry I remember doing that.

Oh I did talk to the adjuster today and Jim's car is not a total loss, they will be fixing it after all. That's good news.

I guess I better just call it a night and go to bed.

Maybe I need someone to come hang out with me tomorrow so I can feel like I am among the living again.

Sorry guys but I just don;t have anything left today. i will try to catch up on all your blogs tomorrow, God willing.

AK
Isa 40:31 But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew [their] strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; [and] they shall walk, and not faint.

3 comments:

Lil Knitter said...

Aww, I wish we weren't so far away....I would come hang out with you. I feel like crap too so we could be crappy together. Hope you're feeling much better tomorrow.
Hugs!

Marti Knits in SF said...

No worries darlin' - Sometimes one just needs to veg and get lost in TV or Movies. Put your feet up, cuddle under a nice warm afghan and have someone BRING YOU a nice cuppa tea. Chit chat with ya later darlin'.

hakucho said...

Sure hope you are having a better say today :)

Need Something to Read??? Say GimpyKatK sent you.

Blog Archive

Create In Me