Well I went to the dentist today for my 6 month teeth cleaning. No cavities but I need to floss more. I have such a hard time getting my fat fingers into my mouth, LOL. I promise to try harder though. But one thing I need to lighten up on though is my brushing, he said I brush too hard he can see bristle marks ground in my teeth, hmm how did that happen?
Well it looks like Angie (Adam's mom) had a miscarriage. I know she is sad but hopefully it will turn out for the best. She told me today she is planning on getting married in the summer. My son Joe was not really happy about that. I think somewhere in his mind he expects they will get back together again. I am pretty sure that won't ever happen.
I was thinking today it's almost the end of February, you know what that means, right? The March contest will be starting in a couple days. Are you all ready for another fun filled month of me blabbering and asking silly riddles just to get a prize in the end? I haven't even begun to get ready yet, so much to do and so little time. I think maybe I will have to hire employees, LOL.
I have still been making squares, they are a fast project with some immediate results and that's what I need right now. I didn't get any new pictures taken yet but I will have some tomorrow I hope.
I was pretty tired today from staying up until 2AM waiting for that silly race to never start and then I was woken up at 8am by the phone ringing. I think i will hit the hay early tonight and try to catch up a little. I sleep with a CPAP mask and tonight I am trying a full face mask (covers nose and mouth) because my nose is so plugged up that i can;t breathe anymore and it's affecting my sleep. Hopefully this will help, last time I tried it I couldn't get it to fit around my face right, but I have to try something. I am way too tired, way too often.
I didn't even read all your blogs today, I will just have to catch up tomorrow.
HUGS and PRAYERS to you all
Ecc 3:1 To every [thing there is] a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:
- ► 2009 (272)
- Well Praise God, He ROCKS!
- Just call me Mrs. Potato Head
- Snow continues, unbelievable
- Don't Forget To Floss Now
- The Race That Never Ends...
- Smiley Saturday
- FRIDAY... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO...
- Thursday, Reality TV and all of that
- Wednesday, Water and Wet pants
- Sanity, Security and Sheep
- Monday, I must of Missed it
- DAYTONA is finally here.
- Socks, Slides, Cake and Dominoes
- Freaky Friday and all that kind of stuff
- My Two Favorite Valentines
- Wednesday Wrecking Weather
- Today is Tuesday, What was I thinking???
- Tuesday- Socks, Security and Seven things
- MY COCOA SWAP PACKAGE IS HERE
- Saturday, No School Today
- Friday, Breathtakingly Beautiful
- I'm Buried in the Toy Box SEND HELP!!!!
- Wednesday, Wake UP and Worship
- It's Super Tuesday in New York
- Monday Maddness
- Super Bowl Sunday, Blah Blah Blah
- It's still February 2nd IN New York
- February 1, Freezing in New York
- ▼ February (28)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States