Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Sanity, Security and Sheep

Well I decided I was going to say NO when they called today to ask me to take Adam. I knew they would call, did I say NO? NOPE. Here it is just midnight and I just got him to sleep finally. Long night for me again.

He will stay tomorrow all day and go home just before I leave for church. Then I'll get Thursday off and he will be back on Friday.

I am still feeling in a FUNK, not sure what's up with me. If I had my way I'd stay in bed all day long. I did get up and do the dishes today and cooked dinner so that's a plus. It's more then I planned on doing.

Gary worked his first night as Security tonight, it was for the Carrie Underwood concert. He said he had the best view where they had him and said it was a good concert, even though country really isn't his kind of music.

The Cocoa swap is having a Blah Buster Buddy contest and we all need to submit two pictures by the end of the month. I have a whole slide show I made of mine but can't decide on the two pictures to send in... any suggestions? Here is the slide show.



I started a new pair of socks with the new sock yarn. I am a little disappointed in how the pattern is developing, or really the lack of pattern developing. But I am going to continue and see if it gets better with time.

I tell you I feel like I am going CRAZY. I think I need a vacation. Where can I go? I think if it weren't for knitting and reading all your blogs I would definitely be insane.

Well it's late and I best get to bed you know Adam will be up early.

AK
2Ti 1:7 For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

4 comments:

SimplyMe said...

GO TO SLEEP!!!!!!

Come on over, and we can bask in the happy light. Don't know what else to tell ya. It's Feb. and it'll end soon.

You've gotta know my favorite one..."hello, Shelly?" Okay, it's self-centered and I love it.

Glad dh had a good time working tonight. This could be a really good thing for him!

Hugs to Adam!
talk to ya tomorrow

Lil Knitter said...

I love the candy photo...looks like she really has her hand in the candy. lol The dishcloth heaven one is cute too...she really looks good in that photo. It's hard to decide though...I love them all...toilet was too funny! I gotta get busy and get creative.
Hugs!

hakucho said...

My favorite is the dishcloth heaven...I think you know why :)

Hope you feel better soon!

Wendy said...

I really like dishcloth heaven.......
I am here...and I know exactly how you are feeling....Thoughts, Hugs, Prayers and Love coming your way.....

Need Something to Read??? Say GimpyKatK sent you.

Blog Archive

Create In Me