Well I decided I was going to say NO when they called today to ask me to take Adam. I knew they would call, did I say NO? NOPE. Here it is just midnight and I just got him to sleep finally. Long night for me again.
He will stay tomorrow all day and go home just before I leave for church. Then I'll get Thursday off and he will be back on Friday.
I am still feeling in a FUNK, not sure what's up with me. If I had my way I'd stay in bed all day long. I did get up and do the dishes today and cooked dinner so that's a plus. It's more then I planned on doing.
Gary worked his first night as Security tonight, it was for the Carrie Underwood concert. He said he had the best view where they had him and said it was a good concert, even though country really isn't his kind of music.
The Cocoa swap is having a Blah Buster Buddy contest and we all need to submit two pictures by the end of the month. I have a whole slide show I made of mine but can't decide on the two pictures to send in... any suggestions? Here is the slide show.
I started a new pair of socks with the new sock yarn. I am a little disappointed in how the pattern is developing, or really the lack of pattern developing. But I am going to continue and see if it gets better with time.
I tell you I feel like I am going CRAZY. I think I need a vacation. Where can I go? I think if it weren't for knitting and reading all your blogs I would definitely be insane.
Well it's late and I best get to bed you know Adam will be up early.
2Ti 1:7 For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.
- ► 2009 (272)
- Well Praise God, He ROCKS!
- Just call me Mrs. Potato Head
- Snow continues, unbelievable
- Don't Forget To Floss Now
- The Race That Never Ends...
- Smiley Saturday
- FRIDAY... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO...
- Thursday, Reality TV and all of that
- Wednesday, Water and Wet pants
- Sanity, Security and Sheep
- Monday, I must of Missed it
- DAYTONA is finally here.
- Socks, Slides, Cake and Dominoes
- Freaky Friday and all that kind of stuff
- My Two Favorite Valentines
- Wednesday Wrecking Weather
- Today is Tuesday, What was I thinking???
- Tuesday- Socks, Security and Seven things
- MY COCOA SWAP PACKAGE IS HERE
- Saturday, No School Today
- Friday, Breathtakingly Beautiful
- I'm Buried in the Toy Box SEND HELP!!!!
- Wednesday, Wake UP and Worship
- It's Super Tuesday in New York
- Monday Maddness
- Super Bowl Sunday, Blah Blah Blah
- It's still February 2nd IN New York
- February 1, Freezing in New York
- ▼ February (28)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States