Happy Friday... Adam came here today, the bus dropped him off at my house. He had some cute art work in his book bag, I'll blog them tomorrow and two baggies of wet outfits. Guess he had a bad potty day at school. Poor baby, he is all red again and was having bathroom pain and cramps no wonder he was wetting his clothes. He had a diaper on by the time he got to me. It was a hard day though he basically cried the whole day, he is finally asleep,
I got some news today, Adam's mother is pregnant again. Not by my son though, whew. I have mixed feelings, she can barely take care of Adam and now another baby. What will she do with this one when she needs a break??? Looks like I have some baby items to start knitting. I always love having a special reason to knit some beautiful things.
Below are a couple pictures we took yesterday of the trees in our backyard... they are not yellow or white trees they are covered in ice. The sun was shining on them and they were glistening like diamonds, it was beautiful. The camera didn't even begin to capture their wondrous beauty.
The camera didn't even begin to capture their wondrous beauty.
Off to bed for me... gotta sleep while I can.
Psa 145:5 I will speak of the glorious honour of thy majesty, and of thy wondrous works.
- ► 2009 (272)
- Well Praise God, He ROCKS!
- Just call me Mrs. Potato Head
- Snow continues, unbelievable
- Don't Forget To Floss Now
- The Race That Never Ends...
- Smiley Saturday
- FRIDAY... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO...
- Thursday, Reality TV and all of that
- Wednesday, Water and Wet pants
- Sanity, Security and Sheep
- Monday, I must of Missed it
- DAYTONA is finally here.
- Socks, Slides, Cake and Dominoes
- Freaky Friday and all that kind of stuff
- My Two Favorite Valentines
- Wednesday Wrecking Weather
- Today is Tuesday, What was I thinking???
- Tuesday- Socks, Security and Seven things
- MY COCOA SWAP PACKAGE IS HERE
- Saturday, No School Today
- Friday, Breathtakingly Beautiful
- I'm Buried in the Toy Box SEND HELP!!!!
- Wednesday, Wake UP and Worship
- It's Super Tuesday in New York
- Monday Maddness
- Super Bowl Sunday, Blah Blah Blah
- It's still February 2nd IN New York
- February 1, Freezing in New York
- ▼ February (28)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States