Tuesday, February 5, 2008

It's Super Tuesday in New York

Well not only was it Super Tuesday in NY but it was also a parade in honor of the Giants in NYC too. I wonder if the voting turnout was low because everyone was celebrating in the streets of the BIG APPLE?

It was a very long day, but not as long as the general Election would be, and I am so tired.

My feet are killing me, screaming in fact. I think a motrin and bed is just what the DR ordered. OK I really didn;t call the DR but you know what I mean.

Adam went to daycare/school today on the bus/van for the first time today. After he came home he wanted to come here to Nana and Papa's but we were working the polls so it was a No Go.

Also it appears that his bottom has cleared up, he has been taking baths more often like I suggested and for the last two days now when he has to go number 1, he goes to the bathroom by himself and then calls someone to come see he is using the toilet. YAY, potty training is finally taking off. My little boy is growing up.

I didn't knit or crochet today, just couldn't get into the groove. hopefully I'll feel like it tomorrow, it feels weird not making something. My needles are naked, yikes.

I'd love to talk more but honestly I want to cry my feet hurt so bad. I'll be back tomorrow.

AK
Rev 21:4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

No comments:

Need Something to Read??? Say GimpyKatK sent you.

Blog Archive

Create In Me