Monday, February 4, 2008
And there he is... smiling and loving that silly box. Was it worth the wait? I sure hope so.
Looks like I am destined to blogging late at night this month. I seem to be so busy in the daytime that this is my only moments to sit and think about chatting.
I did my sisters taxes tonight for her and will do her kids taxes later this week. For years and years I paid someone to do our taxes for us because I was always afraid I'd goof it up and the IRS would come arrest me for an addition error or something. LOL. Then while I was doing data entry work for a bank that processed taxes, mostly sales and corporation and estimated taxes, they won the bid to process NYS income tax returns and I worked in that department. Suddenly I understood the forms and the fear left me and I started doing my own from that point on. Now with Turbo Tax online and free e-filing it's even easier.
Tomorrow is Super Tuesday election day in NY. I work the polls so I will be out of the house for most of the day. 11:30am to 9:30pm. I really enjoy doing it though, it's an easy day, I can bring knitting or puzzle books whatever, and the people I work for are great too. I also work in the district I vote in so I get to see all my neighbors as well.
I made a really cool thing today for my secret cocoa swap partner, I can't wait to send it out. And blog a picture of it too. I won't though until I am sure she has received her package just in case she happens to check out my blog. With Murphy as my maiden name you know the day I post it would be the one day she would visit right???
I haven't decided exactly what I will bring tomorrow to the polls, I am leaning towards some assorted acrylic balls and just making some squares for charity. I will bring some of my already made dishcloths though especially the red white and blue ones maybe someone will want to buy one, or order a few. I have sold things there before, so we shall see.
It's going to be warm tomorrow I think in the 40's. My plan is to get up and walk 5 minutes every hour that I am working tomorrow. There are stairs I need to climb to get in the building and my plan is to count every 2 times up the stairs as if I walked up my house stairs once so on my 5 minutes break I will walk outside, to the end of the building and back up the stairs again. So if all goes well I should be able to add 5 stars to my chart when I get home tomorrow night.
I guess that's about it for now. I want to try to get to bed earlier tonight so I am not tired tomorrow and make excuses.
Hoping today was a good day for you all... praying always that God blesses you and all that you do.
Psa 29:11 The LORD will give strength unto his people; the LORD will bless his people with peace.
- ► 2009 (272)
- Well Praise God, He ROCKS!
- Just call me Mrs. Potato Head
- Snow continues, unbelievable
- Don't Forget To Floss Now
- The Race That Never Ends...
- Smiley Saturday
- FRIDAY... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO...
- Thursday, Reality TV and all of that
- Wednesday, Water and Wet pants
- Sanity, Security and Sheep
- Monday, I must of Missed it
- DAYTONA is finally here.
- Socks, Slides, Cake and Dominoes
- Freaky Friday and all that kind of stuff
- My Two Favorite Valentines
- Wednesday Wrecking Weather
- Today is Tuesday, What was I thinking???
- Tuesday- Socks, Security and Seven things
- MY COCOA SWAP PACKAGE IS HERE
- Saturday, No School Today
- Friday, Breathtakingly Beautiful
- I'm Buried in the Toy Box SEND HELP!!!!
- Wednesday, Wake UP and Worship
- It's Super Tuesday in New York
- Monday Maddness
- Super Bowl Sunday, Blah Blah Blah
- It's still February 2nd IN New York
- February 1, Freezing in New York
- ▼ February (28)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States