Saturday, February 23, 2008

Smiley Saturday

You knwo when Adam is here I am guaranteed to smile a lot. At this precious age of three he is a sponge of learning. He catches on to new things so quick and has a laughter that just lights up the room. He is sleeping over tonight and I need to take him home tomorrow morning at 7am so I am headed off to bed now.

I just shut off the lights and the oxygen and then remembered I hadn't blogged yet. oops.

So just a quick hello and sweet dreams to all from me tonight. I really need to get to sleep.

I got a cute picture of Adam today and I'll post it tomorrow.

Good night everyone.
AK

Psa 4:8 I will both lay me down in peace, and sleep: for thou, LORD, only makest me dwell in safety.

2 comments:

SimplyMe said...

No it's MINE (giggle, giggle, giggle)

Adam's just too durned cute

Sleep tight!

Anonymous said...

I look forward to seeing the pictures of Adam.

Have a good night sleep, sweet dreams.

Hugs!!!

Need Something to Read??? Say GimpyKatK sent you.

Blog Archive

Create In Me