Well this was the longest NASCAR race that never really raced that I can ever remember. It's almost midnight and they are still considering finishing the race tonight. I can only imagine how tired everyone at the track is, drivers, crews, officials, and fans.
Adam went home this morning. He always wakes up in such a happy mood. Here are the pictures I took of him yesterday, in the mail we got a advertisement from the PO and this was part of the mailing... I call this one Face ON
and this one Face OFF
My husband spent the day on the frozen Resorvoir ice fishing today. he came home freezing and hungry and for all those hours this is what he brought home.
Hmmm let's see, it probably cost $10.00 in gas to drive there, $8.00 in bait, $300.00 in fishing supplies, and enough fish to make a fish fry maybe... yeah I'm thinking it was worth it. LOL
I have put aside my sock. Maybe I will like it more in the Spring. I am going to work on some squares for charity afghans for awhile. I have been procrastinating in this area. I made two of these in just under an hour. I like how they came out.
Church was good today, I really enjoyed the message and the worship. I wish I could have church everyday sometimes.
Well I want to blog this and then go see if the race si going to finish or not. See you all tomorrow.
Psa 132:7 We will go into his tabernacles: we will worship at his footstool.
- ► 2009 (272)
- Well Praise God, He ROCKS!
- Just call me Mrs. Potato Head
- Snow continues, unbelievable
- Don't Forget To Floss Now
- The Race That Never Ends...
- Smiley Saturday
- FRIDAY... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO...
- Thursday, Reality TV and all of that
- Wednesday, Water and Wet pants
- Sanity, Security and Sheep
- Monday, I must of Missed it
- DAYTONA is finally here.
- Socks, Slides, Cake and Dominoes
- Freaky Friday and all that kind of stuff
- My Two Favorite Valentines
- Wednesday Wrecking Weather
- Today is Tuesday, What was I thinking???
- Tuesday- Socks, Security and Seven things
- MY COCOA SWAP PACKAGE IS HERE
- Saturday, No School Today
- Friday, Breathtakingly Beautiful
- I'm Buried in the Toy Box SEND HELP!!!!
- Wednesday, Wake UP and Worship
- It's Super Tuesday in New York
- Monday Maddness
- Super Bowl Sunday, Blah Blah Blah
- It's still February 2nd IN New York
- February 1, Freezing in New York
- ▼ February (28)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States