Guess I was a little messed up yesterday titling the blog Tuesday when it was only Monday. Today a friend of mine was saying it was her sons 41st birthday today and she wasn't old enough to have a middle aged child, I was shocked... I am 45 going on 46 does that mean I am officially a middle aged woman now? Well that explains the mix up on yesterdays blog anyway. =8[
Adam came over today after school. We had a great day. We played a lot of puzzles and one was the alphabet and he was telling me all the letters and when I asked him what the letter was he sounded it out in a phonics way and then said a thing that starts with the letter. He is getting so smart.
Then later in the afternoon he suddenly said "Gamma I go potty" and ran to the bathroom, took off his diaper and went potty. He then insisted I let him take a bath. But after the bath we put on the Big Boy pants...
The wood stove going 24/7 sure makes the house dusty. Adam decided to take on some of my FlyLady duties today and he was dusting with my trusty FlyLady feather duster. That's Adams face hiding behind the feathers, LOL
Fianally asleep, by Blah Buster Buddy wanted to sleep next to him for a bit. She was a little leary while he was awake and active. But felt safe while he was sleeping.
I finished the GIANT sock as Adam called it today. I think it could almost fit over a foot that has a cast on it, it's that huge. But I am happy with it just the same and hope I have enough of the yarn to make the match. I'll wear them as house socks, it's pretty cold on my floors in the winter.
My husband passed his test today and is now an official certified Security Guard. Hiss first major assignment will be working security at the Carrie Underwood concert next week. He is pretty excited about that.
Well according to my computer I have 3 minutes to publish this before it's Wednesday, so I better get to it.
Isn't it awesome how God works all things together? This job of DH's will be such a help financially and not a stress on him like his day job. I am so happy about it. To God all thanks and glory for being Jehovah Jireh always.
Psa 112:3 Wealth and riches [shall be] in his house: and his righteousness endureth for ever.
- ► 2009 (272)
- Well Praise God, He ROCKS!
- Just call me Mrs. Potato Head
- Snow continues, unbelievable
- Don't Forget To Floss Now
- The Race That Never Ends...
- Smiley Saturday
- FRIDAY... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO...
- Thursday, Reality TV and all of that
- Wednesday, Water and Wet pants
- Sanity, Security and Sheep
- Monday, I must of Missed it
- DAYTONA is finally here.
- Socks, Slides, Cake and Dominoes
- Freaky Friday and all that kind of stuff
- My Two Favorite Valentines
- Wednesday Wrecking Weather
- Today is Tuesday, What was I thinking???
- Tuesday- Socks, Security and Seven things
- MY COCOA SWAP PACKAGE IS HERE
- Saturday, No School Today
- Friday, Breathtakingly Beautiful
- I'm Buried in the Toy Box SEND HELP!!!!
- Wednesday, Wake UP and Worship
- It's Super Tuesday in New York
- Monday Maddness
- Super Bowl Sunday, Blah Blah Blah
- It's still February 2nd IN New York
- February 1, Freezing in New York
- ▼ February (28)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States