Saturday, February 2, 2008

It's still February 2nd IN New York

I committed to blogging 366 days this year and I still have 20 minutes to meet my promise.

I have been out and about all day. Adam was here until 5Pm and then I went shopping, put away groceries, cooked dinner, checked emails, read and commented on all the blogs on my Ravelry friends list, and finally here I am to blog.

I finally got Adam to take a bath and I think I created a monster, LOL. His poor bottom was so raw it was bleeding when you tried to clean him, so I finally decided that was enough, and to the bath we went after the next dirty diaper. He had 4 baths in less then 24 hours. He didn't even want to go home. I needed him to go home. LOL

I gave him a cardboard box yesterday, it was more like a sleeve, it was open on the top and bottom and he played in that forever. I got a couple good pictures which I'll blog tomorrow, I am just too tired tonight.

Oh wait... it only takes a minute right, hold on.
This is just a sneak peek of what is to come tomorrow. LOL


Well I still have 10 minutes before midnight and I want to brush my teeth and get o bed, I leave for church in 9 hours already. I need my beauty sleep.

Hope you all had a wonderful day and I'll be back tomorrow. Thank you Jesus for a good nights rest for us all.

AK
Mat 11:28 Come unto me, all [ye] that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

7 comments:

SimplyMe said...

peek a boo!

Wendy said...

I must have just missed you...I checked in off and on most of the day....Hope you have a great day a church and will be back later......

MamaMay said...

Cute photo!.

Just dropping by to tell you that for some strange reason if I try to email you you through the link on your profile my computer gets wonky and won't let me. I sent you my email addy via Ravelry message system so pick it up when you can.

ikkinlala said...

I remember how much fun playing in boxes was (sometimes more fun than the toys that were in them!).

I just ran across a contest I thought you might be interested in linking to (if you enter it yourself, would you mind saying I told you about it?): http://the-shizknit.blogspot.com/

I hope you have a wonderful Sunday!

Anonymous said...

Oh I know Marie from shizknits she took the Master Spinner's class with us. LOL small world isn't it. Isn't it funny how they prefer boxes over anything else.

Hugs!!!!

P.S. Tell her Cat said Hi!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my it's not the same shizknits LOL.

Hugs!!!!

Lil Knitter said...

Adam is just too cute. I can remember my kids playing with the boxes more than the presents at Christmas....why did we spend all that money? lol

After only 1 month...I;m beginning to wonder what we got ourselves into with this 366 blogging....I hope I can keep this up.

Hugs!

Need Something to Read??? Say GimpyKatK sent you.

Blog Archive

Create In Me