Thought I'd blog a little earlier today. LOL. These late night blog postings are gonna do me in, hahahaha
I took a quiz over on tea's blog and it was kind of cool, so I thought I'd blog it today
Surprisingly enough I think this one is actually kind of accurate. Now that's strange, as Adam would say.
Not much else happening today, it's raining.
I think I will have soup for lunch to warm up. The wood stove went out last night and my husband decided to let it stay cold until he gets home tonight. Sure he's at work, LOL But in his defense he does work outside a good part of the day so he is usually much colder then I ever am.
I should warm up though cause I plan on cleaning out Adam's toy box today, that should work up quite a sweat.
It's church tonight, so I don't want to over do it and then not be able to go.
I miss the contest already, I wonder sometimes what I will talk about if I am not working on a contest assignment. But I know I can't keep it up every month.
I thought I'd never fall asleep last night, by feet were throbbing, I woke up at 7am and was amazed that i had actually slept and started thanking God. I definitely will keep off them today as much as I can.
Well, I guess that's about it for me today. Lot's to do. Gonna play some praise and worship music and sing the day away. Wanna join me?
Psa 99:9 Exalt the LORD our God, and worship at his holy hill; for the LORD our God [is] holy.
- ► 2009 (272)
- Well Praise God, He ROCKS!
- Just call me Mrs. Potato Head
- Snow continues, unbelievable
- Don't Forget To Floss Now
- The Race That Never Ends...
- Smiley Saturday
- FRIDAY... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO...
- Thursday, Reality TV and all of that
- Wednesday, Water and Wet pants
- Sanity, Security and Sheep
- Monday, I must of Missed it
- DAYTONA is finally here.
- Socks, Slides, Cake and Dominoes
- Freaky Friday and all that kind of stuff
- My Two Favorite Valentines
- Wednesday Wrecking Weather
- Today is Tuesday, What was I thinking???
- Tuesday- Socks, Security and Seven things
- MY COCOA SWAP PACKAGE IS HERE
- Saturday, No School Today
- Friday, Breathtakingly Beautiful
- I'm Buried in the Toy Box SEND HELP!!!!
- Wednesday, Wake UP and Worship
- It's Super Tuesday in New York
- Monday Maddness
- Super Bowl Sunday, Blah Blah Blah
- It's still February 2nd IN New York
- February 1, Freezing in New York
- ▼ February (28)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States