Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Wednesday, Wake UP and Worship

Thought I'd blog a little earlier today. LOL. These late night blog postings are gonna do me in, hahahaha

I took a quiz over on tea's blog and it was kind of cool, so I thought I'd blog it today



Surprisingly enough I think this one is actually kind of accurate. Now that's strange, as Adam would say.

Not much else happening today, it's raining.

I think I will have soup for lunch to warm up. The wood stove went out last night and my husband decided to let it stay cold until he gets home tonight. Sure he's at work, LOL But in his defense he does work outside a good part of the day so he is usually much colder then I ever am.

I should warm up though cause I plan on cleaning out Adam's toy box today, that should work up quite a sweat.

It's church tonight, so I don't want to over do it and then not be able to go.

I miss the contest already, I wonder sometimes what I will talk about if I am not working on a contest assignment. But I know I can't keep it up every month.

I thought I'd never fall asleep last night, by feet were throbbing, I woke up at 7am and was amazed that i had actually slept and started thanking God. I definitely will keep off them today as much as I can.

Well, I guess that's about it for me today. Lot's to do. Gonna play some praise and worship music and sing the day away. Wanna join me?

AK
Psa 99:9 Exalt the LORD our God, and worship at his holy hill; for the LORD our God [is] holy.

4 comments:

SimplyMe said...

okay, so you are on you feet cleaning up adam's toys.....why? Get off the stinkin' computer and put your feet up!!!

Muah

Mary Ann said...

How did you make out with your walking yesterday? Is that why your feet hurt?

I have to agree with Shelly. If your feet hurt, get off of them! You have to take care of yourself!

My neice had sugery this morning and everything went great! I was thinking of her all day. She had something done to a disk in her neck that was causing her to lose feeling in her legs. She's up and walking around, and she'll be home tomorrow. She went to a hospital in Yonkers.

Enjoy church tonight!

Wendy said...

Well it is a little late to be telling you this, but rest them poor feet (yeah sure, I expect you to listen to me and I don't do it myself) It is a very, very, snowy night right now....It has snowed non stop since noon, and it is not suppose to stop til the wee hours of the morning....and guess what, we have to take a 38 mile drive into Flint to go to Bankruptcy court...we have to be there by 9a.m. and so that means I will need to drop the kids off at my moms by 7:30 (if not earlier) and brave the horrible roads.
Hope you had a great day today....

Anonymous said...

Your grandson is very cute! I love the pictures on the motorbike. My sons would be very jealous!

Need Something to Read??? Say GimpyKatK sent you.

Blog Archive

Create In Me