Well it's Wednesday. I survived Adam... he played hard today. At one point we were tickling and laughing for a long time, maybe 30 minutes or more and I said... STOP... time for a water break. So we both stopped, grabbed our mugs of water and took some long drinks to refresh ourselves. We went right back to tickling afterwards though. I so love to hear Adam laugh.
Not a good day potty training though... we had a few wet pant mishaps, and I even think once he pee'd on my rug in the front hallway. It was in the shape of a circle, I think he did that on purpose. That's a first... not sure what possessed him to do that. I should have taken a picture of it. Oh well.
Went to church tonight and the assistant pastors wife handed me a bag when I got there. Inside was a bag of salad greens, some cabbage, some fresh asparagus and a bag of baby carrots. It was like a million bucks to me. I love vegetables and I have not had any in the house in a few days. God is so good to me.
I am still working on the sock, only have about 5 or 6" done so far but maybe tomorrow I will get to start the heel or something.
We got the check today to fix my sons car from the insurance company so hopefully by next week we will have that car back.
My husband has to work again tomorrow night for the Matchbox 20 concert. He needs to bring a flashlight with him, and the only one I have is a Diego flashlight I bought for Adam that cranks up. Maybe I better send out one of the boys tomorrow to get him a grown up one, ya think?
Well I guess I'll sign off here, sorry still no pictures. I gave the camera the week off, LOL.
I'll check back tomorrow.
Eze 34:15 I will feed my flock, and I will cause them to lie down, saith the Lord GOD.
- ► 2009 (272)
- Well Praise God, He ROCKS!
- Just call me Mrs. Potato Head
- Snow continues, unbelievable
- Don't Forget To Floss Now
- The Race That Never Ends...
- Smiley Saturday
- FRIDAY... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO...
- Thursday, Reality TV and all of that
- Wednesday, Water and Wet pants
- Sanity, Security and Sheep
- Monday, I must of Missed it
- DAYTONA is finally here.
- Socks, Slides, Cake and Dominoes
- Freaky Friday and all that kind of stuff
- My Two Favorite Valentines
- Wednesday Wrecking Weather
- Today is Tuesday, What was I thinking???
- Tuesday- Socks, Security and Seven things
- MY COCOA SWAP PACKAGE IS HERE
- Saturday, No School Today
- Friday, Breathtakingly Beautiful
- I'm Buried in the Toy Box SEND HELP!!!!
- Wednesday, Wake UP and Worship
- It's Super Tuesday in New York
- Monday Maddness
- Super Bowl Sunday, Blah Blah Blah
- It's still February 2nd IN New York
- February 1, Freezing in New York
- ▼ February (28)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States