Yep today was a pretty good activity day for me. I climbed the stairs so I could watch Biggest Loser this week, too many things on TV at the same time on Tuesdays so if I want to DVR them and watch them all I have to sacrifice. I figure it's good to get in activity to watch a show like The Biggest Loser, LOL. It looks like the blond trainer Kim Lyons is going to be at our Golds Gym this weekend for it's grand opening. Ya think if I went there she'd see my situation and agree to be a trainer for me and help me get this weight off? Yeah that's what I thought too. Oh well.
Still working on the charity squares, I have about 8 done so far. These one will be for Close Knit Hugs, and as soon as I can dig out my acrylics I will get started on the Victory Junction gang squares. A group of us Weight Watcher girls have agreed to donate afghans for the camp based on our weight losses and goals met during the off season of NASCAR until the Daytona race. We will be donating a minimum of 3 completed afghans as well as other items the VJG web site says they need to keep the camp running.
More snow in New York. Looks like the winter that just won't end.
Here are a couple pictures I took from the front door, I was trying to capture the snowflakes that were so HUGE they were almost the size of ping pong balls.
I tried to sleep with the full face mask last night but it doesn't fit my face right and I struggled all night still to sleep. Needless to say I am still tired. I think I am going to have to go to the sleep center and have them check it out and maybe re-fit me with a different size. maybe it's the weight I have lost, I don't know. But I do know I am not going to gain it all back just so I can fit better in my CPAP masks, LOL.
I cut my finger washing dishes tonight, it hurts and then I got a splinter in the palm of my hand and I can't get it out, I am such a klutz. But God is good, He healed me enough so I can still knit and crochet, God sure does love me.
Off to bed, I'll be back tomorrow.
Psa 30:2 O LORD my God, I cried unto thee, and thou hast healed me.
- ► 2009 (272)
- Well Praise God, He ROCKS!
- Just call me Mrs. Potato Head
- Snow continues, unbelievable
- Don't Forget To Floss Now
- The Race That Never Ends...
- Smiley Saturday
- FRIDAY... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO...
- Thursday, Reality TV and all of that
- Wednesday, Water and Wet pants
- Sanity, Security and Sheep
- Monday, I must of Missed it
- DAYTONA is finally here.
- Socks, Slides, Cake and Dominoes
- Freaky Friday and all that kind of stuff
- My Two Favorite Valentines
- Wednesday Wrecking Weather
- Today is Tuesday, What was I thinking???
- Tuesday- Socks, Security and Seven things
- MY COCOA SWAP PACKAGE IS HERE
- Saturday, No School Today
- Friday, Breathtakingly Beautiful
- I'm Buried in the Toy Box SEND HELP!!!!
- Wednesday, Wake UP and Worship
- It's Super Tuesday in New York
- Monday Maddness
- Super Bowl Sunday, Blah Blah Blah
- It's still February 2nd IN New York
- February 1, Freezing in New York
- ▼ February (28)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States