Thursday, February 7, 2008

I'm Buried in the Toy Box SEND HELP!!!!

Well here I am, bet you thought I forgot to blog today. Nope... I've been finishing what I started yesterday cleaning Adams toys. I gathered a few pictures to show you what I've been up to. Unfortunately it has nothing to do with YARN.

This picture is what is GOING. One box for charity and one box for the garbage man.


This is what remains in the toy box... See the Rescue pack peeking out. I think he's looking for Melanie's LilDuckie to come over for a playdate, LOL.


This is now the clean corner. The easel will fit here nicely and Adam can pull it out when he wants to play with chalk. Papa is happy because he can now reach the window without leaning over the toy box (see picture above for dramatic visualation)

By the way the potty chair is now in the bathroom and that can is, gosh where is that can????


Ah and this picture I am sorry to say is what was on MY BED... by this time of course I was way too tired and wanted to be done, but where oh where was I gonna sit??? A Nana's work is never done. It took me about another hour to sort through the rest of the junk and finally get to out up my feet.


I still need to vacuum the floor and underneath all the cushions on the chair and couch, there is a little community living under there. It's scary. But that will have to wait until next week, as Adam will be here tomorrow and thru the weekend.

Well Survivor was on tonight... I am a little puzzled by the outcome of the first tribal council. I think Jeff Probst has something up his sleeve... anyone else watch it had have any thoughts?

I am finally watching The Russell Girl, should finish that before I fall asleep tonight, got my kleenex handy, I hear it's a five box movie and a three box commercial. Gotta love those tear jerkers.

I think I'll sign off for now and go check out your blogs then hit the nicey cleaned off bed for the night.

AK
Psa 51:10 Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.

7 comments:

SimplyMe said...

No WONDER you sighed so big on the phone when it was time to do the bed! Youch!

Lil Knitter said...

You must be worn out after all that! You know...my boys are teenagers and they need to do the same thing...they've got stuff in there from years ago. lol
Awwww....lilduckie says he would love to play with Backpack..he thinks he would fit nicely in there for a ride.

Now, I've off to finish casting on my Icelandic Shawl...only 339 stitches. :P
Hugs!

Wendy said...

Why do we do that to ourselves....I always put all of the laundry on the bed so that I have no choice but o fold it and put it away. But then I forget about it and go to get in the bed and DARN IT...find I have to clean it off to get into it...I have to toss all the kids toys (while they are not looking) I don't have any luck putting a charity box together, because then they see them and end up pulling them all back out. I have learned to go throught the toys about every 2 months, Especially at this time of the year, with birthdays, Christmas, Valentines day, Easter, they end up with an overload...When the toy box will not close it is time for me to go through them and TOSS.....
Hope you have a great day with Adam....
Big Snowy Michigan Hugs

Ami said...

I need to do this in my office. Shredding, filing, clearing off my desk so that I can actually use it instead of sitting at the coffee table with my laptop. Maybe a project for this weekend???

Have a great weekend with Adam!
Ami

hakucho said...

I missed the last part of the Russell girl. I messed up with the taping and the VCR stopped early so I missed the last 1/2 hour. Would love to know how it ended?

Great job with the toys...I'm rather glad we are beyond most toys in our house...now and then the lego's do still come out.

Enjoy being with your grandson...I know you will :)

Mary Ann said...

Great job Kathy! Was Russell Girl on again? I taped it a week or so ago and watched it. It was really good. Not the kind of movie I usually watch, but I enjoyed it very much.

Last week, I cleaned my craft drawers! I got rid of a bunch of stuff that I'll never use again. You know how you try something, then decide it's not for you?

The girls have slowly been taking their things out of the bedroom. I try to go in and pack things for them when I'm not crocheting!

I'm still waiting for Becca to send me my pictures. I think she might do it tonight. At least I hope she does it tonight!

Bye for now!

Anonymous said...

I'm Ernie too ... Just popping in to say hi - how are you? Love the pictures of Adam .. he is sure growing up.

Jill

Need Something to Read??? Say GimpyKatK sent you.

Blog Archive

Create In Me