Well here I am, bet you thought I forgot to blog today. Nope... I've been finishing what I started yesterday cleaning Adams toys. I gathered a few pictures to show you what I've been up to. Unfortunately it has nothing to do with YARN.
This picture is what is GOING. One box for charity and one box for the garbage man.
This is what remains in the toy box... See the Rescue pack peeking out. I think he's looking for Melanie's LilDuckie to come over for a playdate, LOL.
This is now the clean corner. The easel will fit here nicely and Adam can pull it out when he wants to play with chalk. Papa is happy because he can now reach the window without leaning over the toy box (see picture above for dramatic visualation)
By the way the potty chair is now in the bathroom and that can is, gosh where is that can????
Ah and this picture I am sorry to say is what was on MY BED... by this time of course I was way too tired and wanted to be done, but where oh where was I gonna sit??? A Nana's work is never done. It took me about another hour to sort through the rest of the junk and finally get to out up my feet.
I still need to vacuum the floor and underneath all the cushions on the chair and couch, there is a little community living under there. It's scary. But that will have to wait until next week, as Adam will be here tomorrow and thru the weekend.
Well Survivor was on tonight... I am a little puzzled by the outcome of the first tribal council. I think Jeff Probst has something up his sleeve... anyone else watch it had have any thoughts?
I am finally watching The Russell Girl, should finish that before I fall asleep tonight, got my kleenex handy, I hear it's a five box movie and a three box commercial. Gotta love those tear jerkers.
I think I'll sign off for now and go check out your blogs then hit the nicey cleaned off bed for the night.
Psa 51:10 Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.
- ► 2009 (272)
- Well Praise God, He ROCKS!
- Just call me Mrs. Potato Head
- Snow continues, unbelievable
- Don't Forget To Floss Now
- The Race That Never Ends...
- Smiley Saturday
- FRIDAY... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO...
- Thursday, Reality TV and all of that
- Wednesday, Water and Wet pants
- Sanity, Security and Sheep
- Monday, I must of Missed it
- DAYTONA is finally here.
- Socks, Slides, Cake and Dominoes
- Freaky Friday and all that kind of stuff
- My Two Favorite Valentines
- Wednesday Wrecking Weather
- Today is Tuesday, What was I thinking???
- Tuesday- Socks, Security and Seven things
- MY COCOA SWAP PACKAGE IS HERE
- Saturday, No School Today
- Friday, Breathtakingly Beautiful
- I'm Buried in the Toy Box SEND HELP!!!!
- Wednesday, Wake UP and Worship
- It's Super Tuesday in New York
- Monday Maddness
- Super Bowl Sunday, Blah Blah Blah
- It's still February 2nd IN New York
- February 1, Freezing in New York
- ▼ February (28)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States