Friday, February 22, 2008

FRIDAY... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO...


YEP TODAY IS THE BIRTHDAY OF TWO PEOPLE WHO ARE VERY IMPORTANT IN MY LIFE...

FIRST MY FATHER TURNED 66 TODAY. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY, JUST IN CASE YOU AHPPEN TO READ MY BLOG TODAY. I HOPE YOU KNOW THAT EVEN THOUGH YOU ARE ACROSS THE COUNTRY AND I ONLY SEE YOU MAYBE ONCE A YEAR, NOT A DAY GOES BY THAT YOU DON'T ENTER MY THOUGHTS AND I THANK GOD DAILY FOR ALL YOU HAVE TAUGHT ME IN MY LIFE. YOU GAVE ME THE LOVE FOR MOVIES AND READING AND LAUGHTER. I HOPE YOU KNOW I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN PROUD TO BE YOUR DAUGHTER.

SECOND MY BFF SHELLY IS, NOPE WON'T TELL HER AGE EXCEPT TO SAY SHE IS NOT 66 AND SHE IS YOUNGER THEN ME. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHELLY. I AM SURE YOU KNOW THAT WITHOUT YOUR FRIENDSHIP I'D PROBABLY BE IN THE NUT HOUSE OR THE GRAVE BY NOW. YOU HELD ONTO ME WHEN LIFE WAS PULLING ME DOWN AND EMBRACED ME AS A FRIEND AS IS. YOU ARE JUST ANOTHER MIRACLE THAT CAME FROM THE BIRTH OF ADAM (THAT'S THE REAL REASON WE BECAME FRIENDS)AND EVERY DAY I PRAY THAT GOD WILL BLESS YOU 100 FOLD FOR ALL THE THINGS AND WAY YOU HAVE BLESSED ME. YOU ARE MORE THEN A FRIEND, YOU ARE FAMILY.

Well that's really all I have for today. Adam comes tomorrow. There is drama in their house and I will know more tomorrow I guess.

Have a wonderful night everyone.
AK
Pro 18:24 A man [that hath] friends must shew himself friendly: and there is a friend [that] sticketh closer than a brother.

4 comments:

Lil Knitter said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! to Dad and Shelly!

That was a really sweet post. I hope he reads it today.

Oh yeah, I think that Holy Chocolate is pretty dang good. Nice and rich...yummy! I had some last night.
Hugs! :)

SimplyMe said...

You B@@B! You KNOW I can't handle that sappy stuff. So I will ungracefully say thanks, and I wouldn't change anything but the mileage!

Hey, ya know what, we're going to have to either come up with a great drama definition or anagram, or SOMETHING. Way too much of that going around. I wonder if the dramaqueen has a myspace.........that could get real informative!!!

Love ya!
me

Mary Ann said...

What a sweet post! I didn't get here yesterday, so belated Happy Birthday to Dad and Shelly!

Today I was at the Civic League Bldg. with the Historical Society for Day of Caring. I'm so tired and sore! I was awake at 5:30 and up at 6 to a very rainy morning. My friend picked me up at 7 and I got home around 3! It's like work!

Talk to you soon, I'm off to blog!

hakucho said...

Happy belated Birthday to Kathy's dad and Shelly :)

Need Something to Read??? Say GimpyKatK sent you.

Blog Archive

Create In Me