Well this blog will be short and sweet today. I am feeling very tired and think I might better just go straight to bed early tonight. I was going to blog hop and see what you have all been up to but I really am tired.
Even too tired to knit. Now that's pretty tired.
I managed to catch the race, I did start to dose but woke up after only a few minutes. It wasn't as exciting as in years past, but it was still the start of the season and that means until November I will have something to follow. It's the only sport I really watch on TV. Except for Bull Riding when I remember it's on.
Church was good, sidewalks were really icy so I had to walk in and out the long way, at least I got a little exercise in that way, right?
So my friends, that's it form me today, it's all I got. Hope you all had a wonderful day, are ready to face the new week and all the miracles it has in store for you.
See you tomorrow.
Jhn 2:23 Now when he was in Jerusalem at the passover, in the feast [day], many believed in his name, when they saw the miracles which he did.
- ► 2009 (272)
- Well Praise God, He ROCKS!
- Just call me Mrs. Potato Head
- Snow continues, unbelievable
- Don't Forget To Floss Now
- The Race That Never Ends...
- Smiley Saturday
- FRIDAY... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO...
- Thursday, Reality TV and all of that
- Wednesday, Water and Wet pants
- Sanity, Security and Sheep
- Monday, I must of Missed it
- DAYTONA is finally here.
- Socks, Slides, Cake and Dominoes
- Freaky Friday and all that kind of stuff
- My Two Favorite Valentines
- Wednesday Wrecking Weather
- Today is Tuesday, What was I thinking???
- Tuesday- Socks, Security and Seven things
- MY COCOA SWAP PACKAGE IS HERE
- Saturday, No School Today
- Friday, Breathtakingly Beautiful
- I'm Buried in the Toy Box SEND HELP!!!!
- Wednesday, Wake UP and Worship
- It's Super Tuesday in New York
- Monday Maddness
- Super Bowl Sunday, Blah Blah Blah
- It's still February 2nd IN New York
- February 1, Freezing in New York
- ▼ February (28)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States