Sunday, February 17, 2008

DAYTONA is finally here.

Well this blog will be short and sweet today. I am feeling very tired and think I might better just go straight to bed early tonight. I was going to blog hop and see what you have all been up to but I really am tired.

Even too tired to knit. Now that's pretty tired.

I managed to catch the race, I did start to dose but woke up after only a few minutes. It wasn't as exciting as in years past, but it was still the start of the season and that means until November I will have something to follow. It's the only sport I really watch on TV. Except for Bull Riding when I remember it's on.

Church was good, sidewalks were really icy so I had to walk in and out the long way, at least I got a little exercise in that way, right?

So my friends, that's it form me today, it's all I got. Hope you all had a wonderful day, are ready to face the new week and all the miracles it has in store for you.

See you tomorrow.

AK
Jhn 2:23 Now when he was in Jerusalem at the passover, in the feast [day], many believed in his name, when they saw the miracles which he did.

2 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Hi Kathy! I think everyone was getting used to the new cars or something in the beginning of the race. The ending was exciting.

Dh and DD had a great time at the QVC show. Becca took about 100 pic of Junior! lol

I finished my knit fingerless mitts and gave them to my dd, Denise. She loved them. Then I made a crocheted pair, but they're a little bulky. So now I'm making a second pair of the knit ones to show my friends. Denise thinks I should sell them.

Hope that you got some rest and aren't feeling as tired today.
Talk to you soon.

Katie O said...

I'm not thrilled with the car of today, but its here to stay, I guess. I was wishing for some more excitement, but it wasn't bad. The season is off to a running start. I think teamwork is gonna be key with these new cars. They were talkin after the race about team work and I think that is why Jr. struggled... no teammates left... oh well, there is always next week! Boogity boogity boogity!

Need Something to Read??? Say GimpyKatK sent you.

Blog Archive

Create In Me