Well November is over... and December is starting tomorrow. It is a month with 31 days so looks like I am supposed to be doing a contest.
Honestly guys I think a contest would distract me from some unpleasant things going on around here, but I am not sure I am ready to start tomorrow. I guess I will see how I feel come morning.
No pictures to share today, no knitting or crocheting done today, it was an nothing sort of day.
I did go to church and that is always good.
My youngest son told me tonight that my legs look super skinny and he could see muscles in them. I get very few compliments from him so that was a pleasant surprise.
I think I'll call it an early night. Spend some quality and quantity time in prayer tonight.
Check back tomorrow I might just have started the contest, you never know.
- ► 2009 (272)
- Sunday- A nothing sort of day
- Saturday- The Barber Tickles
- Friday- Black Friday Craziness
- Thursday- So Much to Be Thankful For
- Wednesday- What can I do with this?
- Tuesday- And then there were twelve
- Monday- Here Comes Billy
- Sunday- It's beginning to look a lot like...
- Saturday- Seeking and Smiling
- Friday- Errand Day
- Thursday- I passed
- Wednesday- Adam's a STAR
- Tuesday- Happy 80th Birthday Mickey
- Monday- Mouse in the House
- Sunday- Scarf it Up
- Saturday- Sweet things
- Friday- Fantastic, Fabulous Friends
- Thursday- Self Images and Illusions
- Wednesday- My Sister Went to Vegas and All I Got W...
- Tuesday- Part Deux Finally or Not? Read ON
- Monday- PEACE
- Sunday- 1st Full Day Home... Part One of the Story...
- She's HOME!!!!!
- It's Me, HELLO!
- The Day After
- And the updates begin.....
- MY BIRTHDAY and New Life Is HERE
- Election Day is Done
- Monday- The CONTEST has ended, and the final winne...
- Sunday- BUBBLES and BLISTERS
- Saturday- So What Time Is It Anyway?
- ▼ November (31)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States