Sunday, November 30, 2008

Sunday- A nothing sort of day

Well November is over... and December is starting tomorrow. It is a month with 31 days so looks like I am supposed to be doing a contest.

Honestly guys I think a contest would distract me from some unpleasant things going on around here, but I am not sure I am ready to start tomorrow. I guess I will see how I feel come morning.

No pictures to share today, no knitting or crocheting done today, it was an nothing sort of day.

I did go to church and that is always good.

My youngest son told me tonight that my legs look super skinny and he could see muscles in them. I get very few compliments from him so that was a pleasant surprise.

I think I'll call it an early night. Spend some quality and quantity time in prayer tonight.

Check back tomorrow I might just have started the contest, you never know.

Sweet dreams

AK

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Ohhh Kathy you know we love your contests!! I'm hoping that your prayers get answered dear. Just give your worrys to God and he will handle them for you.
Will check back in tomorrow to see what your contest is going to be!
Hugs Patt

SimplyMe said...

JOEY IS THE MAN!!!! wow. he noticed. AND he said something. Niiiiiiice. What a great boost. You needed on today.

sailorcross said...

Kathy,

You do whatever you feel up to!!

How about that--muscles in your legs!! Alright!!

If you need to talk about anything, just drop me a line. I'm here for you.

Beth

Wendy said...

Hey take a break......it is December....Christmas is right around the corner....just enjoy, relax and we will be here now matter what....
HUGS

Marti said...

Kathy,
congrats on muscles in your legs. Mine still look like orange peel!
Hope you get to feeling better!

smariek said...

That is such a nice compliment to get.

Kenyetta said...

I hope you have a better week and feel better soon.
A wonderful compliment!

Need Something to Read??? Say GimpyKatK sent you.

Blog Archive

Create In Me